Friday, August 6, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of August 9, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
“All My Children” will not air on Tuesday, August 10; an encore presentation of “General Hospital” will air in the 1 P.M. EST time-slot. Caleb senses Krystal’s turmoil regarding Marissa on Wednesday, August 11. Krystal convinces Caleb he needs a new look. On Thursday, August 12, Bianca and Kendall catch up on what’s been going on in their lives. Damon tells an alarmed Tad that he’s going to stop taking his medication. On Friday, August 13, Colby keeps on encountering a handsome young stranger named Asher (Trent Garrett).
The Inside Story: No Place Like Home
Greenlee misleads her blackmailing husband. Ryan is determined to find out the truth after his latest unsettling encounter with Greenlee. Jake agrees to assist Ryan with his plan to get Greenlee to admit what David is doing to her. On Monday, August 9, a concerned Kendall gets a surprise when she arrives at Ryan’s hospital room. Ryan persuades Kendall to go along with his plan. Jake informs Greenlee that Ryan has taken a turn for the worse. Ryan reveals his ruse to an emotional Greenlee. Ryan tells Greenlee she doesn’t have to take David on alone on Thursday, August 12. David, meanwhile, recruits Liza’s assistance in blackmailing his wife.
A Closer Look: No Turning Back
Annie pleads Scott’s case to JR and urges him not to tell anyone about her fiance stealing Palmer’s idea. Marissa misinterprets a tender moment between her husband and Annie. On Wednesday, August 11, a distraught Marissa turns to Scott and the pair end up having sex. JR, meanwhile, confesses to Annie that she’s not very easy to get over. Marissa resolves that she has to leave JR and shows up at Krystal’s doorstep with her luggage. JR and Annie reel from the realization that Marissa and Scott believe they slept together again on Friday, August 13. A hurt Annie confronts Scott about his lack of faith in her. Marissa, meanwhile, lets JR know that regardless of whether he did or didn’t sleep with Annie their marriage is over. Scott is alarmed by Marissa’s suggestion.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- Minshew Returns to ‘AMC’; Kaye Set to Follow
- ‘AMC’ Recasts Ryan Lavery’s Date Bait
- Original ‘AMC’ Cast Member Passes Away
- ABC Daytime Cuts Down Their Schedule
- Two Major ‘AMC’ Stars Out!
- ‘AMC’ Beefs Up Their Teen Scene
- ABC’s ‘What If…’ Ready For Launch
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
- SOAPnet Gets Its Wish to Become Young
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF AUGUST 16, 2010
- Ryan leaves the hospital on a mission despite Kendall’s objection. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- David questions Kendall and Zach’s motives. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Frankie opens up to Madison about his mother’s ordeal. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- David confronts Angie after seeing her become visually disoriented. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Scott tells Annie he wants to get married immediately. (Soaps In Depth)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.