Thursday, January 7, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” VCR Alerts for the Week of January 11, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: VCR ALERTS
- Monday: Ryan and Annie learn Emma’s fate. Greenlee faces a crisis during surgery. David lays a guilt trip on Amanda.
- Tuesday: Amanda’s discovery could change everything. Greenlee doesn’t know whether or not she’ll walk again. Randi isn’t pleased by the turn of events.
- Wednesday: Amanda agrees to have a DNA test run on Trevor. Colby’s out to get Annie. Annie tells Scott nothing will ever happen between them.
- Thursday: Adam’s days could be numbered. Madison catches Ryan and Erica locked in a kiss. Greenlee debates contacting Ryan.
- Friday: Greenlee wants to know what David’s really been up to. Amanda begins to question Trevor’s paternity. Colby wonders if Annie tried to kill Adam.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.