(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — You can’t handle the truth, even though it will set you free.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Brody loses touch with reality, Marty becomes a hopeless romantic, Blair uses her influence, Dorian doesn’t understand the word ‘no’, and Dallas inches closer to Clint.
The Inside Story: A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Lose
Rex and Gigi enjoy the moment. Across town, Brody exposes his darker side. He takes off with Shane, promising to change his last name to Lovett. Brody tells Shane that Gigi wants Rex to be his daddy. Marcie comes to and alerts Gigi as to what has happened. Rex and Gigi learn that Brody is armed and dangerous. Bo joins the concerned parents in the search for Shane. Dancing around the truth, Brody tells Shane they are going to Llantano Mountain for a camping trip. Brody makes sure to bring his Navy SEAL survival gear. Meanwhile, Rex, Gigi, and Bo meet with Navy SEAL Wes Granger, who served with Brody. Brody starts to crack under pressure while teaching Shane to use a gun. Wes recounts a terrifying story. Bo gets a lead on Brody’s location. Brody flashes back to his combat days in Iraq, while becoming increasingly unstable.
A Closer Look: Temper Tantrums Seldom Work
Mary reminds Todd of how much she cares for him, and is excited at the prospect of having a baby in the house. Todd pulls back when things get hot and heavy with Marty. Starr’s principal demands she be home-schooled, which angers Blair. Cole and Markko support Starr. Blair throws her weight around in order to get what she wants. Starr and Cole bond, but remain at an impasse. Meanwhile, Dorian hits a roadblock when she attempts to speed up Langston’s adoption. Later, the judge renders a verdict between Dorian and Ray. Dorian’s tirade results in trouble. Starr, Markko, and Cole comfort Langston. Cole spots Clint with Ray. Dallas continues to be Clint’s cheerleader. Nora is none to pleased with Dallas’ new living arrangement.
What to Watch
- Tess stops Jared from uncovering the truth.
- Tina apologizes to Natalie.
- Tess tempts Jared to remain at Llanfair.
- Charlie urges Michael to give Marcie a second chance.
- Sarah and Layla comfort Carlotta.
- The Vegas and loved ones pray for Cristian.
- John gets flak from the Columbian prison warden.
- Vanessa keeps her word.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF September 29, 2008
- Monday: Brody’s actions result in tragedy; Clint’s plan is threatened; Michael and Marcie wish things were better.
- Tuesday: Shane learns the truth; Dorian strengthens her resolve; Tess is a happy little camper.
- Wednesday: Rex’s life hangs in the balance while loved ones pray; Tess wants Natalie to experience what she did.
- Thursday: Rex is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn’t; Todd confronts Tess; John wonders if Marty is alive and living with Todd.
- Friday: Adriana orders Gigi to keep her distance; Marty researches her past; Dorian tells Ray that she’s watching him.