(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of December 5, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Robin tries to tell Patrick something important. Elizabeth rages at Luke. Lulu and Dante have a disagreement.
- Tuesday: Jason and Sam resolve to not let Franco get in the way of their love. Sonny returns home. Carly has a new roommate.
- Wednesday: Sam breaks down to Michael. Does Jason have a breakthrough? Dante asks Delores to drinks.
- Thursday: Another gift from Franco surfaces. Things gets heated between Sonny and Kate. Maxie enlists someone important in town for help.
- Friday: Jason loses his temper and attacks. Mac rounds up the possible suspects in Lisa’s demise. Dante makes a surprising discovery.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of December 5, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Aubrey tells Rex a secret about Cutter. Todd is nervous when Calmar is brought in for questioning. Starr’s actions may come back to haunt her.
- Tuesday: Cutter and Stacy visit someplace from Gigi’s past. Roxy learns her favorite soap has been canceled. Viki and Clint come together in a kiss.
- Wednesday: Roxy resorts to drastic measures to save her show. Shane wants justice for his mother’s death. Noelle has a proposition for Viki.
- Thursday: Shane is surprised by what Rex has to say. Bo leaves John with some food for thought. Shane wants Neela to do his dirty work.
- Friday: Clint is shocked to learn Viki is leaving Llanview. Someone unexpected stops by Llanfair. Tomas makes contact Blair.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Teasers for the Week of November 28, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #12442): Sam attempts to quiet Jason down. Patrick and Robin get romantic. Lulu talks to Dante about his job. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday (Episode #12443): Lucky and Aiden visit Elizabeth. Lulu leans on Olivia and Steve. Shawn is called out by Carly. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday (Episode #12444): Jason and Sam spend some time with one another. Franco creates some graffiti. Mac encounters an upset Robin. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Thursday (Episode #12445): Dante gets a new police partner. Spinelli takes to social networking websites. Mac asks Alexis to represent Robin and Maxie. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday (Episode #12446): Monica has an important question to ask Robin. Lucky is surprised what Elizabeth has to say. Sonny and Kate’s trip continues. (Rated: TVPG L)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers for the Week of November 28, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #11011): Natalie and John’s talk is interrupted by news of Tomas’ disappearance. A Llanview family receives an unexpected surprise. Phylicia and Vivian spar. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday (Episode #11012): Todd is there for Blair in her hour of need. Rick tries to blackmail Starr. Todd tells Viki that Tomas murdered their brother. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Wednesday (Episode #11013): Viki is intrigued about Todd’s feelings about Victor’s death. Viki and Clint inch closer. Roxy tells Natalie how John feels about her. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (Episode #11014): Todd makes a discovery about Jack. Aubrey plants a kiss on Rex. Shane introduces himself to Neela. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday (Episode #11015): Things aren’t always what they appear to be. Jack begins to see Todd in a new light. Shane fills Neela in on Jack’s misdeeds. (Rated: TVPG)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – - A look at what’s happening on “The Bold and the Beautiful” during the week of November 28, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
Jackie continues to manipulate Pam. Brooke is worried when she hears Katie and Bill’s marriage is in trouble. Katie is appalled when Bill tells her the truth about what happened in Aspen. Stephanie gives Katie advice. Thomas surprises Hope with a romantic date. Brooke encourages Hope to slow down with Thomas and continue to fight for Liam. Dayzee’s friend Beverly (Gina Rodriguez) is offered an internship at Forrester.
- Monday, November 28 - Rick makes a big decision about his future at Forrester Creations; Justin and Donna share big news with Katie and Brooke.
- Tuesday, November 29 - Katie finds her husband and his former mistress in a compromising situation; A newly single woman catches Nick’s eye.
- Wednesday, November 30 - Steffy brazenly doles out marital advice to Katie; Dayzee introduces her special friend Beverly to the Forresters.
- Thursday, December 1 – The Forresters go over the designs for their new collection not realizing that there is a traitor among them; Steffy and Bill are surprised with an offer.
- Friday, December 2 – Bill entices Steffy with the thought of what being a part of the Spencer family can give her; Katie divulges a disturbing secret to Liam.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of November 28, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Olivia and Maggie both extend invitations to Steve. Steve and Olivia have a talk. Lucky’s visit gives Elizabeth hope for their future on Tuesday, November 29. Ethan interrupts as Maggie and Lucky are getting acquainted. Maggie’s reveal unleashes Elizabeth’s rage. On Wednesday, November 30, someone is watching from afar as Johnny looks for answers from Abby about the violence going on at his strip club. Michael wants to broker a deal with Tracy. With Kate’s help, Sonny finally is able to go into his old home in Bensonhurst on Friday, December 2. Ethan and Alexis search for Molly at Wyndemere.
The Inside Story: Seasons of Change
Patrick and Robin make time for romance – as do Matt and Maxie – but Lisa’s final act is clearly still on each individuals mind on Monday, November 29. Lulu and Dante discuss his career. Patrick covers up crucial evidence in Lisa murder. Robin is overcome with emotion as she honors Stone. Mac discovers his distraught niece and the pair have a heart to heart about Stone and Lisa. Maggie attends to Emma when Patrick brings her in. Robin receives important test results. Will the results change her life? Mac turns to Alexis for help with his girls. Dante is assigned a new partner. Anthony interrupts Johnny and Delores’ “official” business. Dante reveals the suspect pool for Lisa’s murder has grown. Robin makes a difficult decision after Monica confronts her about the fallout from Lisa’s murder. Lulu is at her breaking point when she realizes Dante is back in the line of fire.
A Closer Look: The Toll Taker
Sam tries to calm an emotional Jason. Jason and Sam cling to each other in bed but things are not the same. Carly calls Shawn out on his true motivation. The arrival of Franco’s gift puts the brakes on the pairs flirtation. Jason and Sam try to ignore the distance between them. Shawn, Carly and Jason view Franco’s DVD. Franco leaves his mark on the streets of Port Charles. Sam later walks into a potentially dangerous situation on those same streets. On Thursday, December 1, Jason has a difficult time keeping it together as he and Sam try to decipher the message in Franco’s grafitti work. Sam comes to a realization about the message. Carly asks Shawn an important question.
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 5, 2011
- Patrick misinterprets what Robin is saying.
- Carly has a new roommate.
- Sam breaks down to Michael.
- Sonny and Kate turn up the heat.
- Mac rounds up the suspects.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of November 28, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
The Evans family Thanksgiving celebration comes to a screeching halt when Phylicia learns of Vivian’s views on marriage. Starr, Nate, Dani, and James visit Rick at the hospital on Tuesday, November 29, however they don’t see eye-to-eye on the the true extent and cause of his injuries. Elsewhere in Llavniew, both Rex and Stacy have horrible nightmares. Cutter reaches out to Stacy, who is starting to soften toward him. Aubrey plants a kiss on Rex on Friday, December 2. And Cutter and Stacy are summoned to Dr. Fascinella’s office.
The Inside Story: Gone Missing
Blair tells John that Tomas is missing on Monday, November 28. Todd covers his feelings in front of Viki. Natalie grows suspicious of her uncle. John finds a key piece of evidence. Blair learns the gun used to kill Victor has been found on Tuesday, November 29. Todd suggests to Viki that Tomas killed their brother. John questions Todd in front of Téa and Blair. Todd is less than forthcoming with his comments on Wednesday, November 30, and later he and Blair grow closer. Téa wonders if her brother is a murderer. John locates Calmar. Téa and Shaun catch up. Starr asks her mother about Tomas. And Dani seeks out Jack, who begins to have second thoughts about Todd’s guilt on Friday, December 2.
A Closer Look: Matters of the Heart
John and Natalie’s relationship talk gets interrupted on Monday, November 28. Roxy catches Natalie hugging Clint, and jumps to the wrong conclusion. Natalie is shocked to learn from Roxy how John really feels about her. Later, she tells John they no longer have anything to discuss. On Thursday, December 1, John asks Brody about the fire at The Sun. Brody makes an admission, and hopes Natalie can find happiness. John questions Vimal and Rama. Todd bumps into Jack and the two mince words. Jack’s comments get Todd’s attention. Shane admits to Natalie he won’t be happy until justice is served. Later at school he meets Neela and fills her in on Jack. Todd bribes his assistant Tracy. And on Friday, December 2, Neela remembers something Jack told her when they first met.
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 5, 2011
- Clint and Viki share a kiss.
- Roxy’s favorite soap is canceled.
- Viki decides to leave Llanview.
- Stacy has a feeling of déjà vu.
- Shane receives some shocking news.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 28, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Sam tries to calm Jason down. Patrick and Robin get close in bed. Lulu and Dante discuss his career.
- Tuesday: Elizabeth gets a visit from Lucky and Aiden. Lulu turns to Olivia and Steve. Carly calls Shawn out.
- Wednesday: Mac discovers a distraught Robin. Jason and Sam share time together. Franco is making graffiti art in Port Charles.
- Thursday: Mac asks Alexis to represent Robin and Maxie if they need legal help. Dante is assigned a new partner. Spinelli uses his social networking skills.
- Friday: Monica has an important question for Robin. Elizabeth has a shocking response for Luke. Sonny and Kate continue their visit in Bensonhurst.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 28, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Natalie and John plan to discuss their relationship. One Llanview family will never be the same. The Evans family Thanksgiving dinner hits a snag.
- Tuesday: Todd cozies up to Blair. Rick’s blackmail attempts result in consequences for a member of Starr’s family. Todd tells Viki that Tomas may have killed Victor.
- Wednesday: Viki asks Todd how he feels about their brother’s murder. Viki and Clint share a tender moment. Roxy lets the cat out of the bag.
- Thursday: Todd makes a discovery about Jack. Aubrey and Rex kiss, as does another unexpected couple. Shane meets Neela.
- Friday: Someone realizes that something is not as it seems to be. Is Jack’s attitude toward Todd finally starting to soften? Neela is shocked by what she learns.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Teasers for the Week of November 21, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #12438): Sonny gives Kate a present. Maxie and Matt grow closer. Carly receives a warning from Jason. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday (Episode #12439): Sonny and Kate arrive at their destination. Deloris visits the Zacchara clan. Lulu finds Olivia cooking Thanksgiving dinner. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday (Episode #12440): Jason is pushed to the edge. Dante is at a crossroads. The Quartermaines celebrate Thanksgiving together. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Thursday (Encore Presentation; OAD 9/22/11) (Episode #12396): Maxie is stressed out over the wedding. Dante and Lucky talk about the future. Something strange happens at Wyndermere. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday (Episode #N/A): Pre-empted. (Rated: N/A)