(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers for the Week of December 12, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #11021): Téa makes cryptic comments to Todd regarding Victor’s murder. John invites Natalie to live with him. Viki encounters Charlie at the Bon Jour. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday (Episode #11022): David takes Bo, Nora, and Matthew by surprise with a welcome home party. Rex and Shane discuss Aubrey. Stacy has more memories of the past. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday (Episode #11023): John asks Natalie what is going on. David takes Bo, Nora, and Matthew by surprise with a welcome home party. Matthew and Destiny have a difference of opinion. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (Episode #11024): Roxy thinks David can save her soap. Todd admits he knows Jack started the fire at The Sun. David appears on Blanca’s talk show. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday (Episode #11025): Jessica and Natalie decorate the Llanfair Christmas tree. John supports Téa in her moment of need. (Rated: TVPG)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Teasers for the Week of December 12, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #12452): Sam fights her feelings. Dante outsmarts Olivia. Ethan becomes the caretaker of Wyndermere. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday (Episode #12453): Michael grows frantic. Maggie offers Patrick advice about Emma. Lucky goes to see Liz. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday (Episode #12454): Matt and Lucky butt heads. Michael and Sam head for Chicago. Robin and Jason have a important discussion. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Thursday (Episode #12455): Mac, Delores, Dante, and Ronnie share their thoughts on Lisa’s murder case. Carly receives a DVD from Franco. Lulu has a few questions for Dante. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday (Episode #12456): Sonny and Kate bond. Monica is concerned about her son’s anger issues. Ethan tries to talk with the Woman in White. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of December 12, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Ethan becomes caretaker of Wyndemere. Lucky arrives to see Elizabeth at Shadybrooke, on Tuesday, December 13; its evident the pull between the ex’s is still there. Later, Elizabeth meets a patient named Ewen. But have they met before? Matt visits Elizabeth. Lucky and Maggie have a heart to heart. Maxie helps Elizabeth’s cause with an ulterior motive: Matt. Ethan and Lucky discuss love. On Wednesday, December 14, familial connections are revealed concerning Shawn. Lulu asks Dante an important question on Thursday, December 15. Sonny and Kate’s connection continues to flourish.
The Inside Story: Heartbreak Hotel
Sam reels from Franco’s words. Michael tries to reach out to Jason. Later, the solitude Abby provides Michael dissipates when he learns upsetting news. Alexis and Robin inch closer to the truth. Robin realizes something is medically wrong with Jason. Will Jason open up to Robin? Michael follows Sam to Chicago. Shawn breaks important news about Jason to Carly. Jason is unable to control his anger when Franco’s name is brought up. Alexis questions what is going on with Jason. Carly finds the DVD that Franco left for Sam while searching for Michael. Jason erupts after viewing the contents of the disc. In Chicago, Sam’s agony bubbles to the surface as she sees first-hand the turmoil Michael is still going through on Friday, December 16. Monica worries about Jason.
A Closer Look: Case Closed?
Dante is one step ahead of a mischievous Olivia. Olivia faces off with Delores. Meanwhile Dante discovers his key to the PCPD evidence room is missing. Steve and Maggie discuss Lisa’s murder. Maggie comes upon Robin at an interesting moment. Robin turns to Jason. Maggie gives Patrick some advice. Jason questions why Robin wants to disappear. Did she kill Lisa? Matt and Maxie are both hiding something. Did one of them kill Lisa? Dante confronts Anthony with new evidence. Somebody confesses on Tuesday, December 13. Dante finds a dead body. Mac, Delores, Dante and Ronnie discuss the confession and the possibility of finally closing the Lisa Niles murder case. Anthony calls Maxie. Johnny catches Delores breaking into the evidence room.
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 19, 2011
- Michael tries to comfort Sam.
- Maxie takes matters into her own hands.
- Dante and Lulu go on an important trip.
- Robin receives the call she’s been waiting for.
- Two couples reaffirm their love.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of December 12, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Stacy spies on Rex and Viki on Monday, December 12. Aubrey hopes to surprise Rex when he comes home. Shane tells Rex that he’s okay with Aubrey spending time with them. Stacy has another flashback. At the Bon Jour, Viki encounters Charlie, who gives her words of encouragement on Tuesday, December 13. Meanwhile, Clint is torn between Kim and Viki. Kim urges Clint to make up his mind, and afterward runs into Rama. Elsewhere in Llanview, Ford and Jessica go shopping for a tree, as do Shaun and Vivian. And later Shaun reveals what he was going to give Vivian for Christmas.
The Inside Story: Getting Away with Murder
Téa is taken aback to learn Tomas confessed to her husband’s murder on Monday, December 12. Todd makes some cryptic comments to Téa. Natalie and John continue to dance around their feelings. Suspicious of Todd, Téa watches Blair and Dani try to cope with her brother’s confession. Todd and Starr discuss Blair and Rick on Wednesday, December 14. Natalie and her crew confiscate Blair’s computer, and later presents her findings. On Thursday, December 15, Todd tells Jack that he knows what he did, and attempts to cut a deal with him. John and Téa outsmart Calmar. By Friday, December 16, Todd spends time with his family. Natalie talks to Jessica about John while decorating the Llanfair Christmas tree together. John accompanies Téa to the hospital when it appears as if her unborn child might be in danger. And John doesn’t have time to talk to Natalie.
A Closer Look: Star Power
Roxy, Shaun, Destiny, and Nigel makes plans to protest the cancellation of the long-running soap “Fraternity Row” on Monday, December 12. Destiny is affected while holding Liam. Later, John makes an admission to Liam and asks Natalie to move in. On Wednesday, December 14, Bo, Nora, and Matthew return home to find David waiting to greet them. Matthew needs to talk to his big brother alone. Bo tries to lift Nora’s spirits about the baby situation. At the same time, Roxy thinks David is the key to saving her soap. Destiny and Matthew have it out over the baby. Bo and Nora reach a truce with Phylicia and Richard. Roxy and Shaun come up with a plan to persuade David to join their side. By Friday, December 16, Bo and Nora ask Matthew what happened. Roxy interrupts David’s interview with Blanca Morales about his new film. David finally gives in to Roxy’s demands. But will her good news come too late?
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 19, 2011
- Roxy awakens in an altered state of reality.
- Clint decides between Kim and Viki.
- David supports his best friend Viki.
- The truth about Stacy finally comes out.
- Jack asks Todd to spend Christmas with the family.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of December 12, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Téa is unnerved about Todd’s comments concerning Victor’s murder. John offers Natalie and Liam a place to stay. Viki encounters a familiar face at the Bon Jour.
- Tuesday: David returns to Llanview to visit his family. Matthew and Destiny discuss their unborn baby. Stacy suffers an identity crisis.
- Wednesday: Roxy, Shaun, and Nigel mourn the cancellation of “Fraternity Row.” John and Natalie have a talk. David welcomes Matthew home.
- Thursday: Roxy believes David is the key to saving her favorite soap. Todd reveals that Jack tried to torch The Sun. David promotes his latest film on Blanca’s talk show.
- Friday: Jessica and Natalie decorate the Llanfair Christmas tree. Téa leans on John in a moment of distress. Roxy receives more bad news.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of December 12, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Sam fights feelings of disgust and sheer anger. Dante is one step ahead of Olivia. Ethan becomes caretaker of Wyndemere.
- Tuesday: Michael gets frantic. Patrick gets unsolicited advice from Maggie about Emma. Lucky pays Elizabeth a visit.
- Wednesday: Michael rushes to Chicago with Sam. Robin and Jason have an important conversation. Matt confronts Lucky.
- Thursday: Carly discovers a DVD from Franco. Mac, Delores, Dante and Ronnie troubleshoot closing the Lisa Niles’ case. Dante is questioned by Lulu.
- Friday: Monica is concerned about her son’s anger. Sonny and Kate get close. Ethan tries to communicate with the Woman in White.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Teasers for the Week of December 5, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #12447): Robin and Patrick have a big talk. Elizabeth unleashes her anger on Luke. Lulu and Dante have a difference of opinion. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday (Episode #12448): Sonny goes home. Jason and Sam agree not to let Franco come between them. Carly gets a new roommate. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday (Episode #12449): Sam suffers a breakdown in front of Michael. Jason nears a breakthrough. Dante asks Deloris out on a date. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Thursday (Episode #12450): Another of Franco’s gifts arrives. Things heat up between Sonny and Kate. Maxie asks someone for help. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Friday (Episode #12451): Jason becomes enraged. Mac rounds up the suspects in Lisa’s murder case. Dante makes a shocking discovery. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers for the Week of December 5, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #11016): Aubrey tells Rex that Cutter and Kim are siblings. Todd watches as John questions Calmar. Starr’s actions could come back to bite her. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday (Episode #11017): Cutter and Stacy arrive in Paris, Texas. Roxy’s favorite soap is canceled. Viki and Clint kiss. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Wednesday (Episode #11018): Roxy tries to save her soap. Shane seeks justice in his mother’s death. Viki confides in Noelle. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (Episode #11019): Rex has some surprising news for Shane. Bo gives John some advice on Todd. Shane asks Neela to help him get Jack to confess to murder. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday (Episode #11020): Clint is taken aback when Viki decides to leave Llanview. Kim returns to see Clint. Tomas leaves Blair a message. (Rated: TVPG L)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of December 5, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Ethan confronts the Woman in White at Wyndemere. On Monday, December 5, an overwrought Elizabeth goes off on Luke and Lucky. Luke warns an affected Lucky not to get sucked back in. Lucky’s firm declaration prompts Elizabeth to make a shady move. Things get interesting very quickly when Shawn moves into Carly’s house to better protect her and Josslyn. Sonny faces down his past on Tuesday, December 6. Kate comes to Sonny’s rescue. Sonny and Kate begin to give in to their passion.
The Inside Story: Hello, Darkness, My Old Friend
Jason and Sam make a doomed resolution. Sam continues to investigate the recent violence against the strippers to get her mind off of the events on the island. Coleman shows Jason the latest message from Franco. Sam breaks down to Michael and the pair share an intense heart to heart on Wednesday, December 7. Jason works to piece together Franco’s message. Dante takes measures to contain an upset Jason. Michael is determined to find Franco. Sam and Michael discover a new DVD from Franco. A caged Jason is flooded with memories – and attacks. Sam pleads with Michael not to reveal the contents of the DVD to Jason.
A Closer Look: Breaking the Rules
Patrick misinterprets the message in Robin’s words. Dante confronts Lulu about her desire to change him to suit her desires. He later asks Delores out for drinks. Maxie takes a break from her search for Matt to gives Lulu some sage advice. Maxie asks for a favor. Johnny and Delores face off. Delores clearly wants something from Dante … and takes it on Thursday, December 8. Maggie questions Steve about the night of Lisa’s murder. Later, Olivia and Johnny are not pleased when they arrive at Jake’s together. Mac, Ronnie, Dante and Delores gather all the suspects in Lisa’s murder at the scene of the crime determined to get to the bottom of the matter.
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 12, 2011
- Ethan gets a new job.
- Michael and Sam head to Chicago.
- The changes in Jason’s behavior unsettles Monica.
- Matt confronts Lucky.
- Maggie offers Patrick unsolicited advice.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of December 5, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Calmar admits that Tomas murdered Victor, however John remains suspicious. John shares his thoughts on the case with Bo. Blair persuades Todd to use The Sun to find Tomas. However, on Friday, December 7, Tomas contacts Blair and makes a shocking confession. Blair breaks down in front of Todd. Téa learns that John is looking at another suspect. Elsewhere in Llanview, Roxy pushes Natalie to get back together with John. And Starr and Dani try to get Rick to drop his lawsuit, however, Starr’s actions could come back to haunt her in the end.
The Inside Story: Bad Boys
Cutter and Rex each make shocking discoveries on Monday, December 5. Jack walks in on Shane pumping Neela for information. Later, Jack tells her his version of events, and asks her out on a date. On Tuesday, December 6, Aubrey and Rex visit Kim, who tries to cut a deal with them. Noelle tells Shane she has created a pie in Gigi’s memory. Starr can’t get Jack to open up to her. Roxy and Destiny fill Neela in on Jack’s misdeeds. Shane plots to use the newcomer to get justice for Gigi. Kim confesses all to Rex about Stacy on Wednesday, December 7. Afterward, Aubrey confronts Rama over her framing Kim for murder. In Texas, Stacy has a feeling of déjà vu. Neela tries to get a confession out of Jack. Rex tells Shane what he’s learned, and later kisses Aubrey and extends a special invitation to her. And on Friday, December 9, Rex and Shane arrive in Paris, Texas.
A Closer Look: S.O.S.
The residents of Llanview settle in to watch their favorite soap, “Fraternity Row.” Viki and Clint get nostalgic while watching the show, and end up in a kiss. However, the mood quickly sours when Clint mentions Kim. On Wednesday, December 7, Viki opens up to Noelle, who invites her go back to Paris, Texas with her and Moe for the annual Pie-Off. At the same time, Nigel receives an earful from Clint about his woman troubles. After learning “Fraternity Row” has been canceled, Roxy makes it her mission to save her soap, and seeks out Clint’s help. By Friday, December 9, Viki informs Clint she is leaving town, and the old flames argue over Kim. Clint pleas fall on deaf ears. And later, with Viki in Texas, Kim pays Clint a surprise visit.
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 12, 2011
- Viki encounters Charlie at the Bon Jour.
- David returns home to Llanview.
- Matthew and Destiny argue over the baby.
- John helps Téa in a moment of need.
- Roxy rallies her fellow “Fraternity Row” fans.