GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: (Encore Presentation; Original Airdate of 8/26/2011) Sam makes an important decision. Patrick and Matt fight over an upcoming surgery. Carly clutches as Michael takes Sonny’s side.
- Tuesday: Sam and Patrick exchange supporting words about family and marriage. Dante catches Delores in the evidence room again. Carly gets Shawn a a dog.
- Wednesday: Sonny flexes his verbal muscles with Anthony and Johnny. Michael visits Carly. Olivia tries to save Lulu’s cooking.
- Thursday: Elizabeth and Maggie discuss their relationships. Tracy calls out Lulu. The Woman in White leaves a message for Ethan.
- Friday: Sam has a nightmare. Robin and Patrick share a loving evening with Emma. Everyone gathers at the New Year’s Eve Metrocourt bash.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #11026): Roxy’s dreams come true when she awakens in the world of her favorite soap “Fraternity Row.” (Rated: TVPG D)
- Tuesday (Episode #11027): Clint must choose between Kim and Viki. Téa talks to John about Natalie. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday (Episode #11028): Viki leans on David for support. Shane yearns for justice for his mother’s death. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (Episode #11029): Cutter makes a startling confession. Jack asks Todd to spend Christmas Eve with the family. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday (Episode #11030): Stacy’s true identity is revealed. Natalie and John prepare to discuss their relationship. (Rated: TVPG)
GENERAL HOSPITAL: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #12457): Michael attempts to console Sam. Jason heads for Chicago. Matt interferes with Liz and Lucky’s plans. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Tuesday (Episode #12458): Maxie takes action. Shawn is taken to the hospital by Carly. Lucky and Liz have a difference of opinion. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Wednesday (Episode #12459): Dante and Lulu go to Manhattan. Matt patches things up with Maxie. Sonny takes on a new role. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Thursday (Episode #12460): Michael is consoled by Sonny and Carly. Sam and Jason discuss Franco. Spinelli wants Maxie to spend the holidays with him. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Friday (Episode #12461): Dante and Lulu get a surprise. Robin receives an important phone call. Jason and Sam renew their love. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of December 19, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Clint talks to Natalie about his woman troubles. Kim asks Clint if he’s made up his mind yet. Viki gets an unpleasant surprise when she returns home on Tuesday, December 20. Storming off in a huff, Viki bumps into David who tries to boost her spirits. Meanwhile, Clint makes his decision. Viki confides in Natalie, while Clint opens up to Jessica. Elsewhere in Llanview, John tries to calm Téa’s nerves. However, Téa soon nearly loses her temper with Todd. Dani asks Téa if Todd can spend Christmas with them. Blair, Starr, Jack, and Sam try to cheer up Téa. Dani finds gifts Victor bought them before he died. Sam awaits another visit from Santa. Todd has another hallucination of Irene on Friday, December 23. John has a present for Liam. Natalie wants to talk things out with John. And Roxy awakens to the world of “Fraternity Row” on Monday, December 19.
The Inside Story: Back to the Past
Gigi’s loved ones remember her as the pie bake-off begins on Tuesday, December 20. Meanwhile, Cutter and Stacy awaken together and head to the Bon Jour. Everyone is shocked to learn that Professor Delbert Fina’s son is judging the contest. Rex makes an interesting discover. Stacy confides in Professor Fina, and later encounters Rex. On Wednesday, December 21, the pair have a confrontation. Cutter makes a surprise confession. Aubrey is busy decorating the Buchanan mansion. Stacy learns about Cutter’s checkered past. Cutter calls Aubrey to ask for her help. And Friday, December 23, Professor Fina talks about the night Gigi “died.”
A Closer Look: All’s Fair in Love and War
Shane keeps Neela under his thumb on Tuesday, December 19. Todd invites Jack and Neela to lunch in his office at The Sun. Jack kisses Neela and makes a surprise admission. Shane opens up to Aubrey about his plans for Jack. Aubrey tells Rama to keep an eye on Neela. On Thursday, December 22, Jack and Neela grow closer. Todd does something nice for Jack who in turn invites his dad to spend Christmas Eve with the family. On Friday, December 23, Shane gets leverage over Jack. Neela has second thoughts. And John learns of Jack’s confession.
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 26, 2011
- Shane is reunited with his mother.
- Jack encounters Gigi and Shane.
- Someone gets married.
- A power outage hits Llanview.
- Todd and Blair inch closer.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Roxy’s dreams comes true when she wakes up in the world of “Fraternity Row.”
- Tuesday: Clint decides between Viki and Kim. Téa tries to get John to talk about Natalie.
- Wednesday: David is there for Viki. Shane wants to give Rex justice for Gigi’s death as a Christmas present.
- Thursday: Cutter tells the truth. Jack asks Todd to spend Christmas Eve with the family.
- Friday: The truth about Stacy is finally revealed. Natalie and John make new plans to discuss their relationship.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #11021): Téa makes cryptic comments to Todd regarding Victor’s murder. John invites Natalie to live with him. Viki encounters Charlie at the Bon Jour. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday (Episode #11022): David takes Bo, Nora, and Matthew by surprise with a welcome home party. Rex and Shane discuss Aubrey. Stacy has more memories of the past. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday (Episode #11023): John asks Natalie what is going on. David takes Bo, Nora, and Matthew by surprise with a welcome home party. Matthew and Destiny have a difference of opinion. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (Episode #11024): Roxy thinks David can save her soap. Todd admits he knows Jack started the fire at The Sun. David appears on Blanca’s talk show. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday (Episode #11025): Jessica and Natalie decorate the Llanfair Christmas tree. John supports Téa in her moment of need. (Rated: TVPG)
GENERAL HOSPITAL: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #12452): Sam fights her feelings. Dante outsmarts Olivia. Ethan becomes the caretaker of Wyndermere. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday (Episode #12453): Michael grows frantic. Maggie offers Patrick advice about Emma. Lucky goes to see Liz. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday (Episode #12454): Matt and Lucky butt heads. Michael and Sam head for Chicago. Robin and Jason have a important discussion. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Thursday (Episode #12455): Mac, Delores, Dante, and Ronnie share their thoughts on Lisa’s murder case. Carly receives a DVD from Franco. Lulu has a few questions for Dante. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday (Episode #12456): Sonny and Kate bond. Monica is concerned about her son’s anger issues. Ethan tries to talk with the Woman in White. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of December 12, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Ethan becomes caretaker of Wyndemere. Lucky arrives to see Elizabeth at Shadybrooke, on Tuesday, December 13; its evident the pull between the ex’s is still there. Later, Elizabeth meets a patient named Ewen. But have they met before? Matt visits Elizabeth. Lucky and Maggie have a heart to heart. Maxie helps Elizabeth’s cause with an ulterior motive: Matt. Ethan and Lucky discuss love. On Wednesday, December 14, familial connections are revealed concerning Shawn. Lulu asks Dante an important question on Thursday, December 15. Sonny and Kate’s connection continues to flourish.
The Inside Story: Heartbreak Hotel
Sam reels from Franco’s words. Michael tries to reach out to Jason. Later, the solitude Abby provides Michael dissipates when he learns upsetting news. Alexis and Robin inch closer to the truth. Robin realizes something is medically wrong with Jason. Will Jason open up to Robin? Michael follows Sam to Chicago. Shawn breaks important news about Jason to Carly. Jason is unable to control his anger when Franco’s name is brought up. Alexis questions what is going on with Jason. Carly finds the DVD that Franco left for Sam while searching for Michael. Jason erupts after viewing the contents of the disc. In Chicago, Sam’s agony bubbles to the surface as she sees first-hand the turmoil Michael is still going through on Friday, December 16. Monica worries about Jason.
A Closer Look: Case Closed?
Dante is one step ahead of a mischievous Olivia. Olivia faces off with Delores. Meanwhile Dante discovers his key to the PCPD evidence room is missing. Steve and Maggie discuss Lisa’s murder. Maggie comes upon Robin at an interesting moment. Robin turns to Jason. Maggie gives Patrick some advice. Jason questions why Robin wants to disappear. Did she kill Lisa? Matt and Maxie are both hiding something. Did one of them kill Lisa? Dante confronts Anthony with new evidence. Somebody confesses on Tuesday, December 13. Dante finds a dead body. Mac, Delores, Dante and Ronnie discuss the confession and the possibility of finally closing the Lisa Niles murder case. Anthony calls Maxie. Johnny catches Delores breaking into the evidence room.
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 19, 2011
- Michael tries to comfort Sam.
- Maxie takes matters into her own hands.
- Dante and Lulu go on an important trip.
- Robin receives the call she’s been waiting for.
- Two couples reaffirm their love.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of December 12, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Stacy spies on Rex and Viki on Monday, December 12. Aubrey hopes to surprise Rex when he comes home. Shane tells Rex that he’s okay with Aubrey spending time with them. Stacy has another flashback. At the Bon Jour, Viki encounters Charlie, who gives her words of encouragement on Tuesday, December 13. Meanwhile, Clint is torn between Kim and Viki. Kim urges Clint to make up his mind, and afterward runs into Rama. Elsewhere in Llanview, Ford and Jessica go shopping for a tree, as do Shaun and Vivian. And later Shaun reveals what he was going to give Vivian for Christmas.
The Inside Story: Getting Away with Murder
Téa is taken aback to learn Tomas confessed to her husband’s murder on Monday, December 12. Todd makes some cryptic comments to Téa. Natalie and John continue to dance around their feelings. Suspicious of Todd, Téa watches Blair and Dani try to cope with her brother’s confession. Todd and Starr discuss Blair and Rick on Wednesday, December 14. Natalie and her crew confiscate Blair’s computer, and later presents her findings. On Thursday, December 15, Todd tells Jack that he knows what he did, and attempts to cut a deal with him. John and Téa outsmart Calmar. By Friday, December 16, Todd spends time with his family. Natalie talks to Jessica about John while decorating the Llanfair Christmas tree together. John accompanies Téa to the hospital when it appears as if her unborn child might be in danger. And John doesn’t have time to talk to Natalie.
A Closer Look: Star Power
Roxy, Shaun, Destiny, and Nigel makes plans to protest the cancellation of the long-running soap “Fraternity Row” on Monday, December 12. Destiny is affected while holding Liam. Later, John makes an admission to Liam and asks Natalie to move in. On Wednesday, December 14, Bo, Nora, and Matthew return home to find David waiting to greet them. Matthew needs to talk to his big brother alone. Bo tries to lift Nora’s spirits about the baby situation. At the same time, Roxy thinks David is the key to saving her soap. Destiny and Matthew have it out over the baby. Bo and Nora reach a truce with Phylicia and Richard. Roxy and Shaun come up with a plan to persuade David to join their side. By Friday, December 16, Bo and Nora ask Matthew what happened. Roxy interrupts David’s interview with Blanca Morales about his new film. David finally gives in to Roxy’s demands. But will her good news come too late?
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 19, 2011
- Roxy awakens in an altered state of reality.
- Clint decides between Kim and Viki.
- David supports his best friend Viki.
- The truth about Stacy finally comes out.
- Jack asks Todd to spend Christmas with the family.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Téa is unnerved about Todd’s comments concerning Victor’s murder. John offers Natalie and Liam a place to stay. Viki encounters a familiar face at the Bon Jour.
- Tuesday: David returns to Llanview to visit his family. Matthew and Destiny discuss their unborn baby. Stacy suffers an identity crisis.
- Wednesday: Roxy, Shaun, and Nigel mourn the cancellation of “Fraternity Row.” John and Natalie have a talk. David welcomes Matthew home.
- Thursday: Roxy believes David is the key to saving her favorite soap. Todd reveals that Jack tried to torch The Sun. David promotes his latest film on Blanca’s talk show.
- Friday: Jessica and Natalie decorate the Llanfair Christmas tree. Téa leans on John in a moment of distress. Roxy receives more bad news.