(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of October 24, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Cutter gives Rex his list of demands. Todd makes an admission while in court. Clint makes an admission to Viki about Rex.
- Tuesday: Kim’s friend arrives at Llanfair. Marcie and Michael surprise John with a visit. Rama and Vimal swap secrets.
- Wednesday: Tomas wants to know if Blair still loves Todd. Viki tries to keep the peace between Tina and Todd. Rex, Shane, and Aubrey make Halloween plans.
- Thursday: Marcie reminds John that Brody has a history of violence. Roxy considers telling Natalie how John feels about her. Rick is up to his old tricks.
- Friday: Tina makes an interesting discovery. Rex is confronted by the past. Michael pushes John to talk to Natalie.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of October 24, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Lisa has plans for Robin and Patrick. Carly and Sam find middle ground. Elizabeth has an encounter with a mystery man.
- Tuesday: Maxie gets through to Matt. Jason gets an important phone call. Spinelli finds someone.
- Wednesday: Carly reveals a secret to Jason. Kate has unfinished business to complete. Sonny makes plans.
- Thursday: Johnny and Anthony have a heated discussion. Drinks for Carly and Shawn. Who’s at Wyndemere?
- Friday: Dante questions Michael. Luke surprises Tracy. Jason and Sam discuss his relationship with Carly.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers for the Week of October 17, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #10983): The identity of Victor’s murderer is finally revealed. John orders Brody to hand over his gun for testing. Roxy is angry that Natalie and Brody are engaged. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Tuesday (Episode #10984): Rex and Aubrey realize they have something in common. Bo and Nora contemplate dropping the murder charges against Todd. Jessica surprises Ford with an invitation to meet up with her at Capricorn. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Wednesday (Episode #10985): Tina wants to plan Natalie’s wedding as a peace offering. Todd and Starr are reunited. Tina and Cord ponder their future together. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (Episode #10986): Tomas’ sentencing hearing gets underway. Bo’s job is on the line thanks to Mayor Finn. Clint has it out with Cutter. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Friday (Episode #10987): Cutter plots to use Kim’s friend to get his hands on the Buchanan millions. Rick pushes Starr’s buttons. A vision of Irene urges Todd to take drastic action. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Teasers for the Week of October 17, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #12413): Steve has an important announcement to make. Jason and Sam encounter Carly and Shawn. Matt’s celebration gets underway. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday (Episode #12414): Maxie searches for Anthony. Lulu is overcome with emotion. Lisa puts her plan in action. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday (Episode #12415): Matt and Liz are drawn together. Jason and Carly have a chat. Spinelli notices a light at Wyndermere. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Thursday (Episode #12416): Elizabeth is in a precarious position. Sonny gives Lulu some advice. Kate arrives at Jake’s. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Friday (Episode #12417): Lisa’s actions surprise Robin and Patrick. Sonny isn’t pleased with Kate’s attitude. Johnny meets with a struggle. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “The Young and the Restless” during the week of October 17, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
Malcolm presents Sofia with divorce papers on Monday, October 17, while on the same day, Neil offers for Sofia and Moses to move in with him. Billy asks Kevin for a favor. Harmony’s new living arrangement does not sit well with Tucker or Devon, on Wednesday, October 19. Gloria doesn’t get good news regarding Jeffrey. Once again, Jack’s hopes to have Jabot back are up in the air, courtesy of Tucker. A text message to many leads to danger on Friday, October. 21.
The Inside Story: Colin’s Hit on Genevieve and Gloria Puts Someone Else in Danger
When Cane hears Colin put out a hit on Gloria and Genevieve, he immediately goes to Ronan with the information. Ronan, however, tells Cane that both women will be protected by the authorities. Unfortunately for them, a hit man is already on the job, when he heads out to make his first hit; which he fails at. A worried Cane goes to Jill, giving her a cryptic message in hopes that she will steer clear of his father. Jill, however, wanting to know what’s going on, takes the matter to Lily. In doing so, Lily, herself, decides to investigate what Cane has been hiding from her. Meanwhile, Jill lets Colin know that Lily is headed to pay Genevieve a visit. Unaware that Jill is listening, Colin contacts the hit man to take care of Genevieve. Cane tries his best to warn Lily, but she refuses to listen. Jill decides to set a trap for Colin. Meanwhile, someone gets caught in the crossfire of Colin’s plot.
A Closer Look: Avery’s Latest Scheme Angers Nick
Avery goes to Adam, in hopes that he will do right by Sharon. After Nick refuses to have Faith in the courtroom during her trial, Victor decides to take matters into his own hands, by asking Michael to find a way to force Nick to bring the young girl. As the trail proceedings get underway, Nick arrives with Faith. Sharon’s emotions get the best of her when she sees her daughter. Avery sets up a photographer to take pictures of mother and daughter, which angers Nick. She explains to Nick that she wants to use the picture as a way to get people to see Sharon’s image, which would help the case.
What To Watch
- Billy overhears Victoria’s conversation
- Adam confronts Sharon, asking her if she’s sorry for abandoning him
- Phyllis sees red at Nick’s attentions toward Avery
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Melissa Claire Egan from All My Children has a contract role as Chelsea, beginning November 11
- Lauralee Bell will be returning at Christine Blair on November 9
- After many months of speculating whether she’d return or not, word is that Melody Thomas Scott will be coming back as Nikki Newman. Word is her first air date is slated for November.
- Sean Kanan will be heading back in the role of Deacon Sharpe
Y&R ALERTS BONUS: FALL 2011
- Faces from the past come back to Genoa City
- Chance comes back to Genoa City
- Ricky’s past comes up
- The truth about Ronan’s departure will affect family and friends
- Victoria’s forgiving heart may stop when it comes to Victor’s manipulations
- Nikki comes back in time for Thanksgiving
- By Thanksgiving, several romances may come back into bloom
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – - A look at what’s happening on “The Bold and the Beautiful” during the week of October 17, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
Jackie M is rocked when Bridget (Ashley Jones) returns to Los Angeles. Will she stay? Owen and Jackie share a happy reunion. Brooke confronts Steffy about Aspen. Hope vows to get to the truth. Stephanie admires what Stephen and Pam have together compared to her and Eric.
- Monday, October 17 - Ridge makes a surprising decision regarding Steffy and Hope; Two families gather together to celebrate a momentous occasion.
- Tuesday, October 18 - Steffy shrugs off Brooke’s accusations knowing that Bill has her back; Bridget causes upheaval when she returns to town with baby Logan.
- Wednesday, October 19 - Jackie asks for a substantial favor from Owen; Nick revisits memories of an old flame.
- Thursday, October 20 - Hope decides to help out a model; Rick offers Eric his support when Eric confides in his son about his relationship with Stephanie.
- Friday, October 21 - Eric and Jackie’s meeting turns unexpectedly nostalgic; Stephanie gets uncomfortable when Stephen surprises Pam with plans for their honeymoon.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of October 17, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Tina and Cord get closer while babysitting Ryder. Natalie interrupts the old flames on Wednesday, October 19, and finally unleashes her anger on her aunt. Trying to make peace, Tina offers to plan her niece’s wedding. Later, Tina and Cord decide to put their feelings on hold. And Viki makes Clint do his exercises on Thursday, October 20.
The Inside Story: Means, Motive, and Opportunity
Todd conjures up another image of Irene on Monday, October 17. Téa tries to make a deal with Bo, and considers listening to Victor’s last words. Shaun tells John about his run-in with Vimal. John decides to have Brody’s gun tested. Natalie runs the ballistics test. Roxy is upset to learn about Natalie’s engagement. Todd makes a decision about his future. Nora demands answers from Todd on Tuesday, October 18. Brody lashes out at John. Tina inadvertently gives Jessica a clue about the DNA test results. Jessica and Ford discuss Victor’s murder. Nora and Bo debate dropping the charges against Todd. Brody interrupts Jessica and Ford’s evening on Wednesday, October 19. Ford wonders what Brody knows. Brody threatens Vimal. Todd and Starr come face-to-face. Blair reminds Jack that the police know he’s lying. Starr, Todd, and Tomas each go to court. Tomas makes a confession to Blair. Bo and Mayor Finn mince words. By Friday, October 21, Blair pleads with Tomas, who speaks from the heart. And Todd continues to be tortured by his dead mother.
A Closer Look: A Case of Mistaken Identity?
Rama and Cutter frame Kim for an old crime on Monday, October 17. Cutter watches after Kim’s friend. Aubrey helps Rex plan a party for Natalie and Brody. The doctor is forced to sedate the woman in the hospital bed. Roxy tells Rex that Echo forged his name on Thursday, October 20. Dani visits Starr in jail. Cutter tries to cut a deal with Clint, who contacts Rex with the news. Kim’s friend talks to Cutter. Clint tells Cutter where to go, however, the con man quickly comes up with a new scheme on Friday, October 21. Aubrey shares her party ideas with Rex, who tells her of Cutter’s latest antics. Later, Cutter has an offer for Rex. Starr butts heads with a paparazzi as James whisks her away. Afterward, Starr reunites with Hope and encounters Rick. Ever the sleazeball, Rick tells Starr her likes her new image, and forces her to play hardball if she still wants a career in music.
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 24, 2011
- Kim’s friend returns to Llanview.
- Viki tries to keep peace between Tina and Todd.
- Marcie reminds John of Brody’s violent history.
- Tina makes a shocking discovery.
- Tomas asks Blair if she still loves Todd.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of October 17, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Abby has a surprise in store for Michael on Monday, October 17. Jason and Sam deal with their uninvited guests. Shawn and Sam leave Jason and Carly alone to hash it out on Wednesday, October 19. Franco sets out with a surprising new companion. On Thursday, October 20, a very uncomfortable Coleman finds himself directly in the middle of Sonny and Kate’s peculiar mating dance. Sonny lays down the law to Kate.
The Inside Story: (Not Quite) The Love Cruise
Despite some tension rising before hand, everyone is excited for Matt’s impending celebration at sea. Lisa, meanwhile, comes face to face with Johnny after taking care of his father. Maxie finds Anthony in a precarious situation; will she come to his aid on Tuesday, October 18? Johnny pays the price as a cold-blooded Lisa moves forward with her plans. Spinelli races to get to Matt’s party with a romantic surprise for his ex. Elizabeth, Robin and Patrick discuss life. Matt and Elizabeth share a moment. Maxie seethes with jealousy when Spinelli points out the obvious about the pair. Patrick and Robin get romantic. Olivia realizes Steve’s heart may be divided after their own romantic rendezvous at sea. Elizabeth finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Patrick and Robin get the shock of their life. Johnny struggles to walk.
A Closer Look: Unsolved Mysteries of the Spencer Kind
Elizabeth and Ethan discuss Lucky’s abrupt decision to get out of dodge. Ethan confides in Elizabeth about the mystery events at Wyndemere. Later, Luke spots Laura’s picture at Wyndemere. Ethan and Luke talk about the past. Lulu continues to drink to cope with her problems. Spinelli sees something curious at Wyndemere. Lulu’s unease about her future with Dante intensifies after a talk with Sonny. On Friday, October 21, Spinelli and Maxie investigate what is really going on at Wyndemere.
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 24, 2011
- Lisa has unsettling plans for Robin and Patrick.
- Elizabeth gets help from a mystery source.
- Carly reveals a secret to Jason.
- Who’s the mystery person at Wyndemere?
- Luke surprises Tracy.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of October 17, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Jason and Sam face off with Carly and Shawn. Steve makes an important announcement. Everyone’s excited for Matt’s celebration.
- Tuesday: Maxie fishes out Anthony. Lisa makes her move. Lulu is overwhelmed with emotion.
- Wednesday: Jason and Carly exchange words. Matt and Elizabeth get close. Spinelli sees a light at Wyndemere.
- Thursday: Elizabeth finds herself in a precarious position. Sonny gives Lulu important advice. Kate trounces into Jake’s.
- Friday: Lisa takes Robin and Patrick by surprise. Johnny struggles. Sonny won’t take Kate’s attitude.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of October 17, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Victor’s murderer is finally revealed. John wants Brody’s gun tested. Roxy reacts badly to news of Natalie’s engagement to Brody.
- Tuesday: Rex and Aubrey get closer. Bo and Nora contemplate dropping the charges against Todd. Jessica’s action surprise Ford.
- Wednesday: Tina offers to plan Natalie’s wedding. Todd and Starr are reunited. Tina and Cord make a decision about their future.
- Thursday: Will Tomas admit he didn’t shoot Irene? Bo and Mayor Finn have a confrontation. Clint has a few choice words for Cutter.
- Friday: Cutter plots to gain control of the Buchanan fortune. Rick puts the screws to Starr. Todd continues to be haunted by visions of his dead mother.