(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of October 31, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Johnny turns to Steve for help. Claudia weighs on the mind of the Zacchara men. On Monday, October 31, a determined Ethan returns to Wyndemere. Elsewhere, Ethan’s brother remains as determined on his search for answers. Lucky faces a surprising outcome. Luke is spotted at an unexpected place. Later, Luke butt heads with another family member. Everybody but the person she most wants to remembers Maxie’s special day. Maxie lashes out at Spinelli. Can Matt save Elizabeth’s life on Tuesday, November 1? Carly finds Shawn on an apparent date with another woman on Thursday, November 3. The dramatics are on as Carly reacts to Shawn’s “betrayal.” Patrick and Robin put together something special for Emma. Sam and Jason make the most of their last day in paradise. Where exactly does Jason Morgan end up on Friday, November 4?
The Inside Story: The Last Supper, of Sorts
Kristina begins to have second thoughts as time ticks down to her leaving her friends and family behind for Yale. Sonny invites Kate to a family dinner he’s throwing in honor of his daughter. Dante and Lulu consider announcing their engagement at the dinner but will Lulu’s fears end the engagement before the main course? Later, will Diane’s update unhinge Dante’s father? Kristina, Michael, Abby, Olivia, Dante, Lulu and Alexis arrive for the big dinner celebration on Wednesday, November 2. Olivia has another worrisome spell. Molly helps Kristina as she packs for Yale. The Davis women share a heartfelt moment. Sonny appears to be at peace. Kate interrupts the dinner. Dante and Michael go at it again about the warehouse. Lulu confronts Olivia. Sonny and Kristina have a heart to heart. Ethan pleasantly surprises Kristina before she takes off for Yale.
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 7, 2011
- Jason receives a belated wedding gift from Franco.
- Steve makes a surprising discovery.
- A new doctor arrives at General Hospital.
- Johnny lends Kate a hand; meanwhile, Sonny worries about Olivia.
- Elizabeth is the recipient of a surprising visitor.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of October 31, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Sonny plans a family dinner. Kate thinks about her past with Sonny. Kristina questions her future.
- Tuesday: Diane breaks news of Brenda to Sonny. Johnny works out a deal with Steve for his father. Maxie is upset at Spinelli.
- Wednesday: Sonny finds momentary peace. Olivia gets lightheaded. Jason and Sam’s last day in paradise.
- Thursday: Dante and Michael are at odds. At Jake’s, Carly becomes upset at Shawn. Emma’s birthday draws near.
- Friday: Anthony reminds Johnny about Claudia. Sonny witnesses Carly’s blowup. Jason awakes to a surprise.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of October 31, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Viki and Clint remember their wedding. Cord and Tina are alone in the stables. Sam wants Todd to go trick-or-treating with him and Blair.
- Tuesday: Blair confides in Starr about the men in her life. Rex searches for information on Cutter’s lady friend. Viki and Todd probe each other about their love lives.
- Wednesday: Viki, Tina, and Todd are summoned to appear in court. Téa tells Nora that Tomas has a plan to catch Victor’s murderer.
- Thursday: Roxy tells Tina how John feels about Natalie. Dani is concerned about her mother. Nora tries to boost Destiny’s spirits.
- Friday: John sees Natalie in her wedding dress. Jessica tells Natalie she has something important to tell her. Téa wonders if she might be pregnant.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Teasers for the Week of October 24, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #12418): Lisa plots to settle the score with Patrick and Robin. Carly and Sam compromise. Elizabeth encounters a strange man. (Rated: TVPG D, L)
- Tuesday (Episode #12419): Maxie reasons with Matt. Jason receives an important phone call. Spinelli locates someone. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday (Episode #12420): Carly tells Jason a secret. Kate attends to some unfinished business. Sonny makes some plans. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Thursday (Episode #12421): Johnny and Anthony’s chat turns heated. Carly and Shawn talk over drinks. Someone is lurking around Wyndermere. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday (Episode #12422): Dante quizzes Michael. Luke takes Tracy by surprise. Jason and Sam talk about Carly. (Rated: TVPG L)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers for the Week of October 24, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #10988): Cutter gives Rex the terms of his deal. Todd makes a surprise admission in court. Clint confides in Viki. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Tuesday (Episode #10989): Kim’s friend arrives at Llanfair. Michael and Marcie return to Llanview. Rama and Vimal tell each other’s secrets. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday (Episode #10990): Tomas wants to know if Blair still loves Todd. Viki tries to keep the peace between Tina and Todd. Shane discusses his Halloween plans with Rex and Aubrey. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (Episode #10991): Marcie reminds John just how violent Brody can get. Roxy comes close to telling Natalie how John feels about her. Rick puts the screws to Starr. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday (Episode #10992): Tina’s discovery could alter someone’s life. Rex is confronted by the past. Michael urges John to confess his feelings to Natalie. (Rated: TVP)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – - A look at what’s happening on “The Bold and the Beautiful” during the week of October 24, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
Thorne gets frustrated when his ideas for change at Forrester are ignored. Ridge appoints Marcus as the publicity person for the “Hope for the Future” campaign. Katie and Bill’s marriage faces more challenges. Amber and Rick meet up at a Halloween party at the beach bar and remember old times. Steffy denies everything when Liam confronts her about keeping him apart from Hope in Aspen. Ridge and Taylor don’t believe Brooke’s suspicions that Steffy and Bill conspired together. After arguing with Ridge, Brooke goes out to dinner with Nick. Taylor decides whose side she wants to be on – Ridge or Thorne’s?
- Monday, October 24 - Liam and Hope have a heart to heart; Brooke gets angry with Ridge when he compares her to his mother.
- Tuesday, October 25 - Brooke and Ridge fight about their daughters; Steffy defends herself against Liam and Hope.
- Wednesday, October 26 - Nick and Brooke spend some time together; Thorne executes his plan for Forrester.
- Thursday, October 27 - Amber and Rick reflect on their past relationship; Thorne loses his temper with Ridge.
- Friday, October 28 - Ridge and Brooke see Eric and Jackie together; Thorne thinks about all of his previous fights with Ridge.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “The Young and the Restless” during the week of October 24, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
On Monday, October 24 a passionate lip-lock between Jack and Genevieve unnerves ‘Myrna’ the housekeeper. Avery goes to Adam with a new plan to save Sharon. Thursday, October 27, Billy’s at his wits end with his constant hiding.
The Inside Story: Cane and Lily Finally Reunite
Lily becomes attracted once again to Cane, after she realizes everything he did to protect her and his family from Colin. The two decide to close the chapter of Colin once and for all when they head to the prison to pay him a visit. Once there, Colin has no choice but to listen to Lily rip into him for everything he’s done to her and her family. When she’s through speaking, however, Colin tells the young couple that he could be released from prison at some point. Cane wants an apology from his father but is crushed when he doesn’t get what he wants. The couple leaves the prison and head back to Lily’s apartment, where the two of them have sex. Cane tells Lily that he’s ready to start over in their marriage to one another.
A Closer Look: Adam Learns Patty’s Back in Genoa City
Gathered at the warehouse, all in attendance from the request of their latest text message watch the movie projector that shows each person in their altercation with Diane before her murder. Each person assumes that Ronan is the one that is behind their being there. As they continue to watch, the film each place accusations at one another. Nick, however, points out that the only person not featured in the ‘film’ is Adam. Jack, meanwhile, gets a phone call from Genevieve telling him that Ronan’s cell phone was missing at the time he received the text message. When Ronan does show up, they all realize that they were set up by someone else. They do their best to keep Ronan from discovering what was shown. While Ronan is busy with the suspects at the warehouse, Adam, meanwhile, has been lured to a pumpkin patch. When he gets there, he notices something unusual. He soon realizes that Patty has returned back to Genoa City. When he returns back to his suite at the Athletic Club, a package is delivered to him. He opens it up to find a cell phone inside. Just then, Ronan, who has left the group, is headed to see Adam. When Adam opens the door to him, Ronan spots his cell phone. Adam insists that the phone was just delivered to him, but Ronan takes him to the police station for questioning.
What To Watch
- Monday, October 24: Victor accuses Adam of setting everyone up at the warehouse
- Tuesday, October 25: Victor gives Avery new instructions for Sharon’s case
- Wednesday, October 26: Roxy puts the kibosh on Abby’s feelings for Devon
- Thursday, October 27: Nick walks away from Sharon; again
- Friday, October 28: Adam sets a plan in motion to mess with Heather
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Melissa Claire Egan from All My Children has a contract role as Chelsea, beginning November 11
- Lauralee Bell will be returning at Christine Blair on November 9
- After many months of speculating whether she’d return or not, word is that Melody Thomas Scott will be coming back as Nikki Newman. Word is her first air date is slated for November.
- Sean Kanan will be heading back in the role of Deacon Sharpe
Y&R ALERTS BONUS: FALL 2011
- Tragedy comes to the town of Genoa City in the form of Patty
- Nikki returns back to Genoa City and is thrown right in the middle of the Diane Jenkins murder
- The Newman men come back into Sharon’s life one way or another now that she is free
- Adam and Sharon both have a hard time with their feelings for one another
- It’s shaky ground for Sharon when it comes to a relationship with Nick and Faith
- A mysterious woman by the name of Chelsea could draw Billy’s secret in Burmese out into the open
- Cane and Billy find common ground when Cane gives his support and understanding
- Giving a helping hand could place Cane in harm’s way
- Avery’s growing feeling for Nick has him also interested in her
- Avery refuses to give up on having a relationship with Phyllis
- Christine returns home not only to help in the Colin arrest, but also to find herself rehashing painful times with Paul regarding Isabella
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – A look at what’s happening on “Days of Our Lives” during the week of October 24, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Lexie cautiously agrees to a truce with EJ on Monday, October 24. Chad reinforces his decision not to be a part of the DiMera family. Madison prompts Brady to open up about his feelings about his father on Tuesday, October 25. Later, she tells a mysterious caller that it would be a mistake for that person to show up in Salem now and that it would ruin everything she’s worked so hard to accomplish. Brady plays a guinea pig for Sami and Madison on Thursday, October 27, when he helps them test out their new line of men’s line of products. The session turns sexy when Madison turns the heat up and pampers him. Halloween is celebrated at Horton Square on Friday, October 28. Melanie and Abby discover they are wearing the same Halloween costume. Later Chad sneaks up on “Abigail” and gives her a passionate kiss – only it turns out to be Melanie! EJ steals the spotlight from Abe once again and takes advantage of the situation by kissing Nicole. John escapes from house arrest and surprises Marlena at the town square. Will he be discovered?
The Inside Story: Politics of Love
On Monday, October 24, Daniel asks Jennifer if she would’ve moved in with him if Jack hadn’t shown up. Jennifer refuses to acknowledge “what ifs” because that would also mean she would still be with Jack if he had never been kidnapped. Abe comes by and asks Jennifer to do PR for his campaign. Jennifer is torn because she knows it will take time away from her family. She is touched when Daniel offers to help out. Daniel realizes how deep Jennifer’s feelings for Jack are when she opens up about their nice date. Daniel shows up for his “date night” with Jennifer on Thursday, October 27 but surprises her with an arrangement he made for her to meet with a professional political operative. She can ask him about his work to help decide whether or not to take the job with Abe. Jennifer is grateful but realizes he’s giving up solo time with her. After meeting with the man, Jennifer is excited and tells Daniel she’s going to call Abe and accept the job. Jennifer pulls Daniel close, knowing he made a sacrifice for her. They kiss. On Friday, October 28 Jennifer and Daniel have a fun halloween date. Daniel confides in Melanie how hard this situation has been on him. Jennifer realizes a masked man has been spying on her all night. Thinking it’s Jack, she confronts him but he leaves before she can learn his identity.
A Closer Look: Awkward
Rafe can’t say no to Sami, so they agree to let Austin settle in on their couch on Monday, October 24. Rafe worries about telling the kids he no longer has a job. but Sami bucks him up. Later, Austin spills water all over himself. Sami walks in and they end up on top of each other…just as Rafe enters. Carrie calls Rafe on Tuesday, October 25 and apologizes to him for losing his job. She shares good news with him that she found the clinic worker who will testify that John was at the clinic, not in Paris making an illegal transaction. Carrie is shocked when she learns Sami invited Austin to stay at her place and urges him to move back to the hotel before she comes home. Austin and Sami realize their spouses are justifiably upset about the two of them living under the same roof. Sami slips into the shower with Rafe to make sure he knows he is the only man she loves. Kate and Austin have lunch on Wednesday, October 26. Kate encourages him to look at more than just the evidence against John. She know’s her ex isn’t capable of committing embezzlement. Kate is horrified when Austin tells her he’s staying with Sami. Austin tells her that Sami isn’t the problem – Rafe is. On Friday, October 28 Sami argues with Marlena and Rafe about John’s innocence.
Another Closer Look: Egg Mystery
Bo and Hope manage to get the name of the woman who took Maggie’s eggs: Lillian Parker. Maggie doesn’t recognize the name. Later Melanie sees the name written down and reacts: what is Maggie doing with the name of her grandmother? On Friday, October 28 Bo and Hope receive partial information from a background check – they learn Lillian is deceased and had a son born on December 18th. Melanie overhears and wonders why they are talking about her grandmother. Bo, Maggie, and Hope are all stunned when they realize Daniel is Maggie’s son! Maggie explains to Melanie and the two share a tearful hug when they realize they are related.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of October 24, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Viki and Clint share a tender moment on Monday, October 24. Rick wants the Ford brothers to be in Starr’s music video. Starr and Rick clash over details. Cord is taken aback when Tina dons Viki’s old wedding for Rex’s costume party for Brody and Natalie on Friday, October 28. Viki and Tina discuss the men in their lives. Viki offers to stay home with Clint. A letter arrives at Llanfair for Clint from Kim. And Tina makes an interesting discovery at the party.
The Inside Story: Lost Loves
Todd makes an admission at Tomas’ hearing on Monday, October 24. Nora is forced to make a decision about Todd, and gives Téa a warning. Blair remains angry at Tomas for his recent actions. Todd has some good news to share with Viki. On Wednesday, October 26, Tomas asks Blair if she is still in love with Todd. However, a confused Blair isn’t able to give him an answer. Helping his sister get ready for Halloween, Todd tells Viki he plans on getting his life back. Tina claims to her siblings that peace within the family is most important to her at the moment. Meanwhile, Jack makes a frightening discovery at the cemetery on Wednesday, October 26. And later, he spots Rex and Shane having a warm moment at Gigi’s grave.
A Closer Look: Who Am I?
Rex gets into a scuffle with Cutter on Monday, October 24. Kim’s friend makes an surprising realization about herself. Clint explains to Viki why he’s really been holding a grudge against Rex. Rama and Vimal confess their secrets to one another. Cutter freaks out when Kim’s friend goes missing on Tuesday, October 25. Meanwhile, the woman turns up at Llanfair. Tina comes face-to-face with Cutter. Aubrey and Rex continue to bond. Marcie and Michael surprise John with a visit to Llanview. John, meanwhile, dodges their questions about his love life. On Wednesday, October 26, Rex and Aubrey talk with Shane about Halloween costumes. Marcie reminds John of Brody’s past, while Michael suggests a possible motive. Brody arrives at an inopportune moment. Roxy questions Natalie about her engagement. Rex and Marcie share a warm reunion. By Friday, October 28, Cutter convinces Kim’s friend to attend Rex’s costume party. Natalie’s actions make Brody feel guilty. Roxy and Michael push John to talk to Natalie. And Shane eulogizes his mother as the party gets underway.
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 31, 2011
- Viki and Clint take a trip down memory lane.
- Cord and Tina find themselves all alone.
- Roxy finds a confidant in Tina.
- Dani is worried about her mother.
- John encounters Natalie in her wedding dress.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of October 24, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Olivia’s symptoms continue. Kate and Sonny return to Jake’s on Wednesday, October 26 to confront the issue at hand. Michael is not happy to learn about Carly and Shawn’s trip. He takes out his ire out on Abby on Thursday, October 27. Michael and Dante’s bonding session soon takes a sour turn. Lulu confides in Ethan. Lucky heads to the church Siobhan wrote about despite being warned against it. A mysterious woman watches Lucky. Luke’s words surprise Tracy.
The Inside Story: Bondage at Sea
Matt races to find Elizabeth. A mystery man saves Elizabeth from her seemingly imminent fate but then disappears. Patrick and Robin are helpless to defend themselves as Lisa proceeds with her macabre plan to “bond” husband and wife forever on Monday, October 24. Maxie tries to get through to Matt. Matt fears its too late. Elizabeth has a vision from the great beyond. Spinelli finds a near lifeless Elizabeth. Robin breaks lose and manages to get the upper-hand as she and Lisa struggle. Dr. Scorpio awakens to a mystery. Things get heated as Johnny and Anthony disagree on their next move. Is the danger really over for Elizabeth? The mystery man from earlier lurks inside Wyndemere.
A Closer Look: Sweet Temptation
While Shawn fills Jason in on the warehouse drama back home, Sam and Carly hash a few things out. Sam and Jason discuss the pros and cons of having a baby. Carly and Shawn draw closer as he opens up about his PTSD … but pull back before things get too hot to handle. Jason gets an update on Franco’s location. Carly confides in Jason but ends up putting her best friend in a tough spot. Shawn and Carly share a charged moment. The pair later let loose over booze. But how do things escalate into a pissed Carly charging at the hunk on Friday, October 28? Jason and Sam discuss his relationship with Carly. Franco continues to watch Jason.
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 31, 2011
- Sonny plans a family dinner.
- Diane has news about Brenda.
- Kristina questions her future.
- Carly gets upset with Shawn.
- Jason is in for a surprise.