(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “The Young and the Restless” during the week of November 7, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
Genevieve decides to bring a veiled Myrna/Patty home, where she reacts to Jack’s presence on Monday, November 7. Victoria purposely argues with Adam and reports it to Victor. Angelina is determined to make Kevin her very own. Kevin does a little hack job into Victor’s computer. Cane’s behavior once again has Lily running to Jill for answers. Things between Paul and Ricky become sour when Heather comes into play. Friday, November 11 Chance has a new assignment out of Genoa City.
The Inside Story: Phyllis Learns Nick Bedded Avery
Nick and Avery bask with one another after their sexual encounter. When Nick leaves to wash up his cell phone begins to ring. Avery purposely answers it to piss off Phyllis. She coyly tells her to come see her at her suite. Phyllis heads up and discovers Nick there with her and puts two and two together. Nick is stunned to see her on the other side of the door. After Avery leaves the room, Phyllis lashes out at Nick for bed-hopping with her sister. She spits out that Ronan has more evidence against him where Diane is concerned and storms out. Phyllis soon confronts Avery, who gloats that she has decided not to leave Genoa City after all. Their arguing soon turns into a family matter in regards to the crimes of their father George. Avery believes he is innocent while Phyllis points out that he wasn’t as innocent as she wants to believe. Phyllis reveals that it was part of the family rift between them.
A Closer Look: Christine’s Return to Genoa City Stirs up History
Christine Williams heads back to Genoa City to take care of business she has. While there she has a run in with Ricky. The encounter sparks memories for Christine and her relationship with Paul, and that of her dealing with Isabella. It is the same for Paul, who also remembers his relationship with his evil ex-wife. Through flashbacks of times with Isabella, Paul and Christine begin to wonder if Ricky could have the same personality as his mother. Paul soon becomes highly suspicious of Ricky in the process.
What To Watch
- Monday Adam and Victor talk business regarding his position at Newman Enterprises
- Tuesday Michael tells Phyllis that Avery is suing her on behalf of Daisy
- Wednesday Family secrets come to light for Daniel.
- Thursday Neil doesn’t like the extreme closeness between Tucker and Sofia.
- Friday Chloe is told more regarding Delia’s sickness
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Melissa Claire Egan from All My Children has a contract role as Chelsea, beginning Friday, November 11
- Lauralee Bell will be returning at Christine Blair on Wednesday, November 9
- After many months of speculating whether she’d return or not, word is that Melody Thomas Scott will be coming back as Nikki Newman. Word is her first air date is slated for November.
- Sean Kanan will be heading back in the role of Deacon Sharpe
- Yvonne Zima returns as Daisy Carter on Monday, November 7 and Tuesday, November 8
- Jerry Douglas returns as the ghost of John Abbott on Tuesday, December 13/li>
Y&R ALERTS BONUS: FALL 2011
- Tragedy comes to the town of Genoa City in the form of Patty
- Nikki returns back to Genoa City and is thrown right in the middle of the Diane Jenkins murder
- The Newman men come back into Sharon’s life one way or another now that she is free
- Adam and Sharon both have a hard time with their feelings for one another
- It’s shaky ground for Sharon when it comes to a relationship with Nick and Faith
- A mysterious woman by the name of Chelsea could draw Billy’s secret in Burmese out into the open
- Cane and Billy find common ground when Cane gives his support and understanding
- Giving a helping hand could place Cane in harm’s way
- Avery’s growing feeling for Nick has him also interested in her
- Avery refuses to give up on having a relationship with Phyllis
- Christine returns home not only to help in the Colin arrest, but also to find herself rehashing painful times with Paul regarding Isabella
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – - A look at what’s happening on “The Bold and the Beautiful” during the week of November 7, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
After learning the truth from Steffy, Liam can’t keep his mind off Hope. Thomas reveals his new line to someone he trusts. Later, Ridge doesn’t respond to them well. Thomas and Hope begin a relationship together and share a kiss. Steffy encourages Thomas to keep pursuing Hope. Thorne and Taylor talk about their relatiopnship. Rick and Amber reminisce about their first kiss. Dayzee does all she can to make Veteran’s Day special.
- Monday, November 7 - Hope is made aware that she has a new ally and romantic suitor; Steffy is forced to face the consequences of her actions.
- Tuesday, November 8 - Torn when it comes to matters of love, Liam searches his heart for answers; Amber delivers an unexpected proposition to Rick.
- Wednesday, November 9 - Hopeful for some understanding, Liam makes an unforeseen admission; Hope shocks Brooke with news of her new relationship with Thomas and their kiss.
- Thursday, November 10 - Brooke attempts to enlist Katie to help her keep Liam and Hope together; Thomas and Steffy conspire to keep Liam and Hope apart.
- Friday, November 11 - Thomas is joined by Dayzee, Marcus, Oliver, and Hope at Dayzee’s Cafe where they celebrate the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces. Country singer Beau Davidson performs for the troops.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of November 7, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Someone watches over Lucky on Monday, November 7. Lucky questions if his mind is playing tricks on him. Spinelli embarks on a new venture. On Wednesday, November 9, Franco’s surprise leaves Jason and Sam reeling. Husband and wife regain their bearings and look for clues on the location of their nemesis. Robin questions what Patrick’s hiding. Patrick, Robin, Matt, Maxie, Steve and Olivia are all suspect as Mac opens an official investigation into the death of Lisa Niles on Thursday, November 10. Lulu is disappointed as her newly released fiance takes an immediate interest in the case. Tracy fills Luke in on what he’s missed. Maxie is left out in the cold as Matt tends to Elizabeth. Elizabeth’s life continues to hang in the balance on Friday, November 11; will it be Matt or … Jason that pulls her from the edge?
The Inside Story: Surprise Visitors
Olivia is unable to shake her symptoms and decides it’s time to take a pregnancy test. Steve arrives at Olivia’s unexpectedly. After a run in with Olivia’s pregnancy test, the doctor heads to Jake’s to digest the potential implications. Sonny checks on Olivia. On Thursday, November 10, Olivia and Steve end up tending to Cameron and Aiden together. General Hospital’s new pediatric doctor, Maggie, arrives in town. Olivia learns that Steve shares a past with Maggie.
A Closer Look: The Dating Game
Carly uses Johnny to get under Sonny’s skin. Kate and Carly pull no punches. Shawn tries to defuse the situation. Carly questions Shawn’s lack of interest in her. Later, Carly and Shawn make a surprising discovery. Johnny watches as Kate and Sonny share a close moment on Tuesday, November 8. Later, Johnny offers to lend a hand when he passes Kate and her stalled car. Sonny and Olivia find the pair together. Carly manages to get some more personal stories out of Shawn on Veteran’s Day.
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 14, 2011
- Mac questions the suspects in Lisa’s death.
- Sam and Jason are haunted.
- Luke leaves on a surprising mission.
- Steve and Maggie discuss their past/
- Ethan discovers something during his investigation of the portrait.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of November 7, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
On Thursday, November 10, Rick is less than pleased with the final cut of Starr’s music video and forces her and the Ford brothers to shoot it again. Nora finds Bo praying for Matthew at St. James, and the pair recall happier times in the church on Friday, November 11. Feeling nostalgic, they share a dance before the guests arrive for Natalie and Brody’s wedding. And Vivian shocks Shaun by claiming she doesn’t want to get married. Later the situation becomes more awkward when Roxy asks when they are planning to wed.
The Inside Story: A Family Legacy
Todd pushes Louie to hand over the gun on Monday, November 7. Tomas questions Todd about his brother’s murder. Téa gets the results of her pregnancy test. Sam makes an interesting discovery, much to Blair’s horror. Bo tells John about Mayor Finn’s ultimatum. On Tuesday, November 8, Tomas contacts Calmar. Later, Blair comes upon Tomas in Todd’s office. Neela crushes on Jack, who tells her about his hatred of Todd. Vimal and Rama are frantic over his little sister’s disappearance. Later, Jack has harsh words for Todd. Tomas lies to Blair. Todd returns to his office and blasts Tomas. As Blair and Tomas return to La Boulaie on Wednesday, November 9, Todd grabs a gun. Meanwhile, Jack prepares to torch The Sun. Todd spies Blair and Tomas kissing. Rama tries to persuade Neela to return home, and agrees to talk to Vimal for her. Back at Dorian’s, Todd continues to spy on Blair and Tomas receives another visit from Irene, who urges him to take drastic action. Blair and Tomas take the next step in their relationship. And Jack learns the now burning office building isn’t empty after all.
A Closer Look: Sisterly Hate
Natalie invites her sister to her wedding on Monday, November 7. However, Jessica surprises her with the paternity test results. Meanwhile, Clint is depressed about being unable to walk Natalie down the aisle. Viki asks Tea for a special favor. Clint is moved by Viki’s actions. Natalie shares Jessica’s assumptions with Brody, who later overhears Vimal deciding to tell John the truth on Wednesday, November 9. Brody follows Vimal to Todd’s office. Clint and Viki nearly kiss. Clint discovers doggie David Vickers carrying something in her mouth. Natalie and John have a heart-to-heart discussion on Thursday, November 10. Jessica searches for the test results and leans on Ford. Brody is also on the lookout for the missing piece of paper. Tina gives Natalie some advice, and runs after her dog. Roxy pushes John to confess his feelings to Natalie. Cord overhears Brody mumbling to himself. Brody covers in front of Cord. By Friday, November 11, Clint and Rex share a father/son moment. Viki receives an urgent letter from Dorian. And the wedding begins, but where is Tina?
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 14, 2011
- Natalie and Brody’s wedding takes a dramatic turn.
- An unexpected couple ties the knot.
- Nigel is found unconscious.
- Rex and Aubrey leave the country.
- Cutter shares a connection with a former Llanview resident.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 7, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Kate and Carly go for each other’s jugular. Jason receives Franco’s wedding gift. Lucky visits the church and feels a presence.
- Tuesday: Sonny and Kate slow dance. Steven discovers Olivia has bought something important. Dante returns home from the hospital with Lulu.
- Wednesday: Johnny helps Kate. Sonny visits Olivia. Robin catches Patrick coming home late from the hospital.
- Thursday: Mac makes an important announcement. A new doctor arrives in town. Jason and Sam search for Franco.
- Friday: Elizabeth gets an unexpected visitor. Sam’s upset. Carly learns more about Shawn.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 7, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Natalie and Jessica’s relationship takes another hit. Tomas questions Todd about his brother’s murder. Téa learns the results of her pregnancy test.
- Tuesday: Clint is upset he can’t walk Natalie down the aisle at her wedding. Téa has some important news for Todd. Clint is moved by Viki’s actions.
- Wednesday: An armed Todd spies on Blair and Tomas. A fire breaks out at The Sun. Will Clint and Viki kiss?
- Thursday: Rick makes changes to Starr’s music video. Todd continues to eavesdrop on Blair and Tomas’ romantic evening. Todd has another vision of Irene, who urges him take drastic action.
- Friday: Bo and Nora share a dance before Natalie and Brody’s wedding. Shaun is surprised by Vivian’s marriage views. Viki receives an important letter from Dorian.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Teasers for the Week of October 31, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #12423): Lisa plans her revenge against Patrick and Robin. Carly and Sam meet in the middle. Elizabeth has a run-in with the mystery man. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday (Episode #12424): Maxie talks some sense into Matt. Jason receives an important phone call. Spinelli locates someone. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday (Episode #12425): Jason and Sam’s honeymoon comes to an end. Sonny gets a little R&R. Olivia becomes light-headed. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Thursday (Episode #12426): Dante and Michael argue. Carly takes out her anger at Shawn. Emma’s birthday draws nears. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday (Episode #12427): Jason receives an unexpected surprise. Anthony takes Claudia to Johnny. Sonny watches Carly loose her cool. (Rated: TVPG L, S, V)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers for the Week of October 31, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #10993): Viki and Clint remember their past together. Cutter and Stacy arrive at the costume party. Tina and Cord find themselves alone in the stables. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday (Episode #10994): Blair confesses that she has feelings for both Todd and Tomas. Rex follows Cutter and his friend to the Minuteman Motel. Viki talks to Todd about Blair, while Todd questions Viki about Clint. (Rated: TVPG S)
- Wednesday (Episode #10995): Viki, Todd, and Tina are called to court. Téa lets Nora in on Tomas’ plan to find Victor’s murderer. Jack is upset to find Todd at The Sun. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Thursday (Episode #10996): Roxy admits to Tina and John still has feelings for Natalie. Dani notices Téa isn’t eating. Nora tries to reassure Destiny’s fears about becoming a teenage mother. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday (Episode #10997): John comes face-to-face with Natalie in her wedding dress. Jessica summons Natalie to meet her right away. Téa may be pregnant. (Rated: TVPG)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – - A look at what’s happening on “The Bold and the Beautiful” during the week of October 31, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
Thomas reaches out to Hope as she tries to get her life back together. Ridge continues to wonder if Eric and Jackie are having an affair. Taylor listens to Thorne as he makes a heartbreaking declaration about his life. Steffy confesses the truth to Liam. Jackie grills Nick about his lunch with Brooke and later lets it slip to Owen that she spent time with another man. Amber reacquaints herself with Rick.
- Monday, October 31 - Eric remembers the good and bad times he’s shared with Stephanie over the years; Taylor interrupts Thorne and Amber to give Thorne an unexpected surprise.
- Tuesday, November 1 - Marcus lovingly hints to Dayzee what their future might hold; Brooke and Taylor finally find something to agree upon.
- Wednesday, November 2 - Dayzee and Marcus take their relationship to the next level; Eric turns to Jackie for comfort after having a devastating encounter with Stephanie.
- Thursday, November 3 - Thomas brings news to Hope as the Logan women attempt to console her heart; Jackie eavesdrops as Ridge ferociously confronts Eric about Stephanie.
- Friday, November 4 - Ridge urges Brooke not to interfere in Steffy’s marriage; Steffy seeks her mother’s love and guidance and admits she’s keeping a terrible secret.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of October 31, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Cord and Tina give in to temptation on Monday, October 31. Rex gets more than he bargained for at the Buchanan stables. Cord confides in Clint, and thinks his father still has eyes for Viki. Tina thinks Cord should be Brody’s best man. Natalie nearly overhears Roxy talking to John on Thursday, November 3. Tina tells Natalie how she almost married the wrong man once. Roxy confides in Tina about John. Natalie tells Tina she’s sorry. On Friday, November 4, John sees Natalie in her wedding dress while Brody has a few choice words for John. Elsewhere in Llanview, Nora eases Destiny’s fears about being a single mother. And Ford appears to be falling in love with Jessica.
The Inside Story: Happy Halloween
Sam asks Todd to go trick-or-treating with him and Blair on Monday, October 31. Todd considers confessing his feelings to Blair. Viki and Todd grill one another about Blair and Clint. Blair tells Starr she’s torn between Tomas and Todd. Tomas vows to use his CIA training to find Victor’s murderer. On Wednesday, November 2, the judge in the case makes a shocking decision regarding Victor’s will. Blair and Tomas argue over Todd. Nora isn’t convinced Todd is innocent. Jack is enraged to find Todd at The Sun on Thursday, November 3. Later he encounters Vimal’s little sister Neela. Dani is concerned about her mother’s health. Téa encourages Dani to get to know Todd. On Friday, November 4, Todd encounters Louie and offers to make a deal with him. Téa worries she may be pregnant. And Neela follows Jack, while Rama and Vimal search for the missing girl.
A Closer Look: A Case of Mistaken Identity?
Cutter and Stacy show up in costume at Natalie and Brody’s party on Monday, October 31. Tina identifies the woman she saw at Llanfair. Natalie leaves Aubrey with a warning. Shane unknowingly bumps into Stacy. Cutter whisks his lady friend away. Rex attempts to uncover the identity of Kim’s friend. Bree inadvertently misplaces something of Clint’s. On Tuesday, November 1, Aubrey and Rex inch closer. Stacy makes an admission about Rex. Rex arrives at the Minuteman Motel. Nigel has important news for Clint, who contemplates continuing his search for Kim. Cutter puts the next phase of his plan in motion. Stacy hides from Rex, who gives the unknown woman an earful on Thursday, November 3. Cutter confides in Rama. And Stacy has second thoughts about helping Cutter.
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 7, 2011
- Natalie and Jessica’s relationship takes another hit.
- A fire breaks out at The Sun.
- Todd watches Tomas and Blair kiss.
- Bo and Nora brush up on their dancing skills.
- Shaun is surprised by Vivian’s views on marriage.