(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – A look at what’s happening on “Days of Our Lives” during the week of November 14, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: DAYS OF OUR LIVES
The search is on for a missing Johnny DiMera on Monday, November 14 as Sami blames John and EJ blames himself. Ashamed, John decides to plead guilty despite Marlena’s wishes. Jennifer feels guilty herself when Daniel tells her he saw her kissing Jack. On Tuesday, November 15, Brady is upset over his nephew’s disappearance and reassures Sami that he’s going to plaster Johnny’s photo on TV. Madison offers Sami support. Brady appreciates her concern and later takes her in his arms when he finds her in tears over a missing Johnny. Jennifer comforts Sami and Sami is surprised when Kate also unexpectedly reaches out to her. Nicole helps EJ search for Johnny on Wednesday, November 16. Quinn shows up and offers help from old underworld connections. Nicole tries to protect EJ by warning off Quinn, but EJ accepts his help — he’ll do anything to bring his son back. Roman spots Quinn and is angry to see him back in Salem. Jack, still experiencing subtle symptoms of his PTSD, arrives at Jennifer’s, where she’s in the middle of trying to help with the search for Johnny. She reacts strongly when Jack assumes they’re now back together after their bonding experience at the cabin. On Thursday, November 17, while the search for Johnny continues, Austin tells Bo he’s been working on a trace of Alice’s mystery money accounts. Hope and Bo fear Stefano is involved, despite his denials. Will is worried Sami won’t forgive John. Carrie tells John she’s working on a plea bargain off his insistence on a guilty plea but later, word arrives from a super-confident prosecution–no deal. On Friday, November 18, John decides he’ll still plead guilty to avoid a long, drawn out trial. Carrie sets up the meeting, and they all head to the courthouse. Once there, John pleads guilty and a devastated Marlena watches as he’s hauled off in cuffs.
The Inside Story: Blame and Search
Sami, Rafe and the rest of the family desperately search for Johnny on Monday, November 14. Nicole and EJ track down Sami, who breaks the news to them that Johnny disappeared amidst the chaotic aftermath of the shooting. EJ has choice words for Roman and Bo as he threatens to bring in his own people. Nicole, thinking of the election, convinces him to play by the rules. Sami goes ballistic and blames John. Sami’s tirade against John spills over to include Marlena. Rafe tries to console his wife. Despite Nicole’s wishes, EJ calls in his own men to find his son. Bo and Roman learn the state police are in hot pursuit of the shooter and the perp is headed for the center of town. Sami and EJ confront the man who shot up the pub on Tuesday, November 15. Sami fears for her son’s life, knowing the longer he’s missing, the worst the outcome could be. Kate questions EJ about Stefano’s possible involvement in John’s shooting. EJ denies Stefano was involved and blames the police and Abe for not having better security. Abe makes a statement about the shooting and Sami’s missing son. Lexie reaches out to comfort her brother. Roman, Rafe and EJ pursue a lead that a boy resembling Johnny was seen on a country road near a cabin, but later reveal to Sami that the lead didn’t pan out. None of them understand how Johnny could just vanish. On Wednesday, November 16, Sami, Rafe, Bo, Hope, Will and Gabi go to the loft to wait for news on Johnny. Will and Gabi try to keep Sami from losing her mind. Rafe’s frustration grows when he realizes he can’t do much to help with the search since he’s no longer on the force. John and Marlena visit Sami. Sami tells John that Johnny wouldn’t be missing if it weren’t for him and his trial. When Marlena tries to step in, Sami turns all her emotional unraveling on her mother. Roman arrives with EJ and Rafe and reluctantly reveals a piece of a bloody shirt that’s just been found. Sami screams!
A Closer Look: Grief Takes Over
An anguished night passes and there’s still no sign of Johnny on Thursday, November 17. Sami lashes out at Rafe, blaming him for convincing her to take Johnny to see John in the first place. Rafe is wracked with guilt and doesn’t fight Sami’s assessment. Later, Bo and Hope arrive, having gotten news… the body of a child has been found. Sami, devastated, prays it isn’t Johnny but fears those prayers will go unanswered. EJ is no less worried than Sami, having spent a sleepless, guilt-ridden night trying to crawl out of the dark place this news has deposited him. Stefano tries to get his son to see reason but allows him to vent, knowing he needs it… and vows if Johnny is harmed, their family will have their vengeance. Full of agony, he stares at a picture of his little boy, unaware of the potentially crushing news Sami has just been delivered. Sami breaks down on Friday, November 18 fearing Johnny’s body was the one found dead. Bo, Hope and Rafe go to identify the body. Meanwhile, Sami goes to EJ, who has heard the same news. They bond in their grief until they hear an erroneous media report that the body has been positively identified as Johnny. The two parents are destroyed. Rafe suddenly realizes Allie may be able to help them.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – - A look at what’s happening on “The Bold and the Beautiful” during the week of November 14, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
Nick gets a surprise while in the Jackie M steam room. Stephanie wonders if Pam is going off the deep end again after they argue. Pam vents her long-kept animosity towards Stephanie to Jackie, who then uses the situation to her advantage. Stephanie finds information that uncovers what Eric has been hiding from her. Hope and Thomas grow closer. Ridge and Brooke give Hope conflicting advice. Katie tells Liam he should divorce Steffy. Thorne increases his efforts to win Taylor.
- Monday, November 14 - Liam tries to intervene when Katie calls Steffy out; Thomas and Hope share an intimate moment as the Veterans Day party winds down.
- Tuesday, November 15 - Bill and Nick pressure Jackie into merging Jackie M with Spencer Publications; A recently dumped woman sets her sights on a new man.
- Wednesday, November 16 - Hope asks a simple yet complicated question of Liam; Stephanie confronts Jackie about her covert relationship with Eric.
- Thursday, November 17 - Ridge interrupts Hope and Liam’s private conversation; Jackie pulls a hesitant Nick into her scheme to get Jackie M on track.
- Friday, November 18 - Thomas tries to get Hope to forget about Liam and concentrate on him; Pam and Nick strike a deal and seal it in an unusual way.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of November 14, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
On Monday, November 14, Maggie gets comfortable with her surroundings. Spinelli senses something is off with Sam on Tuesday, November 15. Jason snaps when Sonny questions him about Franco. Sam and Jason continue struggle as the hitman makes it his mission to track down Franco. Maxie receives a familiar gift. Maxie has a proposition for Matt. Ethan questions Alexis after several more odd occurrences at Wyndemere. Multiple people lurk the halls of the dark castle on Friday, November 18. Michael tells Carly what his condition is for attending her Thanksgiving feast. Sonny tells Alexis what he wants from her. Sonny makes a big decision after another argument with Carly.
The Inside Story: Tortured Souls
Delirious with fever, Elizabeth insists to a visiting Jason that their son is still alive as Matt and Monica look on. Meanwhile, one of Elizabeth’s other children, Aiden, gets a visit from his grandfather. Luke receives an urgent call from Lucky. Lulu and Tracy fear the worst when they realize Luke and Aiden are missing. Luke has a thought provoking conversation … with himself on Wednesday, November 16. Will it distract him from the figurative and literal road ahead? Lucky boards a plane back to the states. Tracy and Lulu are shocked when they learn what Lucky requested of Luke. On Thursday, November 17, Steve, Monica, Robin and Maggie grow concerned after examining Aiden. Maggie has Aiden’s diagnosis. Tracy confronts Luke after he suffers a setback.
A Closer Look: True Crimes
Mac questions Robin and Patrick about the last time they saw Lisa. Dante steps in after finding Delores questioning his mother about Lisa. Sonny and Luke discuss the relationship between Dante and Lulu. Meanwhile, Dante returns home where he ends up leveling his frustrated and wary fiance with his announcement about the murder investigation. Steve and Matt discuss Lisa. Patrick confronts Anthony and Johnny about the part they played in the whole Lisa debacle. Dante arrives and observes the dynamic between the Zacchara men. On Friday, November 18, incriminating evidence is found against a suspect in the Lisa Niles murder investigation.
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 21, 2011
- Sonny has a surprise for Kate.
- Things take an interesting turn when Delores pays the Zacchara men a visit.
- Jason freaks out.
- The annual Quartermaine Thanksgiving feast.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of November 14, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Jessica expresses her guilt about keeping Natalie in the dark about Liam to Ford. On Tuesday, November 15, they realize they are falling for one another and give into their true feelings. Elsewhere in Llanview, Blair overhears Tomas talking to Calmar on the phone. By Friday, November 18, Todd and Baker put their plan in motion. Tomas and Téa are happy for each another. And later Tomas encounters someone unexpected. Also, Rama and Vimal talk to the police about the fire at The Sun, Neela urges Jack to turn himself in, and a beloved couple gets married in an impromptu ceremony on Tuesday, November 15.
The Inside Story: I Do?
Roxy is unable to hold her tongue at Natalie and Brody’s wedding on Monday, November 14. Natalie remembers what Jessica told her. At Llanfair, Tina searches for doggie David Vickers, and makes an interesting find. Later, she crashes the wedding with her discovery. Will Natalie and Brody still tie the knot? John encounters Nigel when he arrives at Llanfair to tell Liam good-bye. On Tuesday, November 15, Natalie arrives at a decision. John finally learns the truth. Brody takes drastic action as his world crumbles around him. Natalie and John’s happiness is short-lived however, as they are forced to act fast to save their son. And Jessica, Ford, Viki, Clint, Shane, Nigel, and Roxy come together as a family to rally around John and Natalie on Thursday, November 17.
A Closer Look: Letting Go of the Past
Cutter locates Stacy at airport just as she is about to buy a plane ticket to Brazil on Monday, November 14. Cutter is moved when says she wants her old life back, and persuades her to let him go with with her to see Dr. Fascinella. Later, Cutter bumps into Rex, who briefly locks eyes with Stacy. By Wednesday, November 16, Cutter talks Stacy into staying on the plane, and opens up about his past. Meanwhile, Rex discovers information about Cutter’s lady friend, and buys a plane ticket. Aubrey worries about Rex, and goes with him to Rio. At the same time. Cutter encounters a familiar face while at the doctor’s office. Rex confides in Aubrey, and the pair soon arrive at the same office on Friday, November 18.
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 21, 2011
- John and Natalie have a run-in with Brody.
- Todd goes to great lengths to get what he wants.
- Rex encounters Alex Olanov while in Rio.
- Bo and Nora spend Thanksgiving with Matthew.
- Someone in Llanview dies.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 14, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Lucky gets a churchyard message. Sonny and Luke have a deep heart to heart. Mac questions Patrick and Robin.
- Tuesday: Sam tries to avoid telling Spinelli what haunts her. Lucky awakes from a dream. Steve and Matt exchange quixotic words.
- Wednesday: Luke and his own conscious discuss his psychological scars. Ethan addresses Laura’s portrait and discovers a ghostly glow. Sonny encounters more drama.
- Thursday: Jason remains resolute to track down Franco. Maxie receives a dozen red roses. Tracy and Lulu are shocked with news.
- Friday: Luke has a setback. Carly and Sonny spar over Kate. Steve and Maggie discuss their past.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 14, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Natalie and Brody’s wedding takes a dramatic turn. Tina crashes the nuptials with shocking news. Nigel encounters John at Llanfair.
- Tuesday: Rex sees someone from his past. Ford realizes he’s falling in love with Jessica. An unexpected couple ties the knot.
- Wednesday: Nigel is knocked out cold. Blair and Tomas are happy after making love. Rama and Vimal talk to the police.
- Thursday: Aubrey is concerned for Rex. Jessica feels guilty for keeping Natalie in the dark. The Buchanan’s rally around Natalie and John in their moment of need.
- Friday: Todd and Baker team up. Rex and Aubrey fly to Brazil. Cutter shares a surprising connection to a former Llanview resident. Tomas has a run-in with Baker.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A quick peek into what’s happening in Llanview this November.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: NOVEMBER PREVIEW
Tina crashes Natalie and Brody’s wedding with shocking news. However it’s only the beginning of Natalie’s worries regarding her baby and the men in her life.
Will a newly re-elected Mayor Finn make good on her promise to relieve Bo of his duties with the LPD?
In South America, Cutter encounters a familiar face in Alex Olanov. But will the unlikely pair team up to get what they want?
A death alters the future of one Llanview family forever.
Rick finally goes too far when his actions spell disaster for a member of Starr’s family.
The Thanksgiving holiday becomes a time of mending fences and togetherness for the residents of Llanview.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A quick peek into what’s happening in Port Charles this November.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: NOVEMBER PREVIEW
Sonny decides to close a certain chapter of his life.
Maxie finds a way to inch closer to the object of her affection.
The investigation into Lisa’s murder takes an emotional toll.
Lucky turns to Luke in his time of need. Will Luke be able to redeem himself?
Johnny sets off sparks with someone unexpected.
As Franco’s presence continues to threaten Port Charles, the object of the madman’s twisted obsession reaches their breaking point at a special event.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Teasers for the Week of November 7, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #12428): Jason receives a wedding gift from Franco. Kate and Carly are at each other’s throats. Lucky feels a presence at the church. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday (Episode #12429): Steven discovers Olivia bought something important. Sonny and Kate share a slow dance. Dante and Lulu go home. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday (Episode #12430): Robin finds Patrick returning home late from the hospital. Johnny helps out Kate. Sonny pays Olivia a visit. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (Episode #12431): Jason and Sam are on the lookout for Franco. A new doctor arrives in Port Charles. Mac makes a very important announcement. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday (Episode #12432): Carly gets to know Shawn a little better. Elizabeth receives an unexpected visitor. Sam becomes upset. (Rated: TVP)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers for the Week of November 7, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #10998): Natalie and Jessica’s gets even worse. Tomas questions Todd about Victor’s murder. Blair makes an interesting discovery. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday (Episode #10999): Clint hates that he is unable to walk Natalie down the aisle. Téa gives Todd some important news. Viki asks Téa to do something to help Clint. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday (Episode #11000): Armed with a gun, Todd eavesdrops on Blair and Tomas’ romantic evening. A fire breaks out at The Sun. Clint and Viki nearly kiss. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (Episode #11001): Rick has other ideas for Starr’s music video, much to the teens dismay. Todd watches as Blair and Tomas head upstairs to make love. Todd has a another visit from Irene. (Rated: TVPG S)
- Friday (Episode #11002): Bo and Nora share a dance before the wedding begins. Vivian takes Shaun by surprise with her stance on marriage. Viki receives an urgent letter from Dorian. (Rated: TVPG)