(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of December 12, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Sam fights feelings of disgust and sheer anger. Dante is one step ahead of Olivia. Ethan becomes caretaker of Wyndemere.
- Tuesday: Michael gets frantic. Patrick gets unsolicited advice from Maggie about Emma. Lucky pays Elizabeth a visit.
- Wednesday: Michael rushes to Chicago with Sam. Robin and Jason have an important conversation. Matt confronts Lucky.
- Thursday: Carly discovers a DVD from Franco. Mac, Delores, Dante and Ronnie troubleshoot closing the Lisa Niles’ case. Dante is questioned by Lulu.
- Friday: Monica is concerned about her son’s anger. Sonny and Kate get close. Ethan tries to communicate with the Woman in White.
← Previous Story GH Teasers: Week of December 5 Edition