(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of July 11, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Jessica slaps Natalie in front of Viki on Monday, July 11. Jessica learns Bree witnessed the altercation. Brody hand over the tape recorder to John, but there’s a problem with it. Natalie begins to recall her fight with Marty. On Tuesday, July 12, Brody gets defensive with Natalie, which alerts John’s suspicions. James and Starr have a romantic interlude. Rick gains leverage over Deanna. Meanwhile, Deanna’s meeting with her lawyer doesn’t go as planned. Nora is determined to find out who hurt Matthew. Bo and Nora discover a clue. Vivian’s words hit too close to home for Destiny. Shaun assumes his sister is just worried about Matthew. Vivian has a talk with Destiny. Ford and Jessica bond. Dani makes a promise to Destiny. Deanna and Nate are out of options. Destiny overhears a conversation between Deanna and Nate. Dani arrives just as Rick is about to film his latest movie. Viki suspects Echo had a hand in David and Dorian’s problems on Friday, July 15. Meanwhile, Echo can’t keep her mouth shut while talking to Dorian, and is forced to take drastic action.
The Inside Story: Who Am I?
The man with the scar watches Viki and Todd interact at Llanfair on Monday, July 11. Jack and Todd bond over the secret of Liam’s true paternity. Todd asks his son to investigate Origami Cogs, the company which stole his business plan. Echo overhears Rex plotting revenge against the Mannings. Rex attempts to distract Echo by pointing out that Origami Cogs is really an anagram for Gigi Morasco. Starr clues Blair in about Sam’s odd behavior. Téa is taken back to learn that Sam’s “imaginary” friend has a line on his face. Dorian holds David at gunpoint, however their argument comes to a halt after making a grizzly discovery. David calls the cops. On Tuesday, July 12, the man with Todd’s old face is interrupted while searching Todd’s office. Jack is knocked out. Todd thinks he knows who attacked his son. And Bo asks Rex about his decision to give Gigi’s heart to Clint.
A Closer Look: Incognito
Starr is considered about Jack’s friend. Dorian kicks David to the curb. Blair decides its time to have a talk with Sam. David blames Viki for his problems. By Wednesday, July 13, things remain tense between Todd and Téa. Tomas gets angry after seeing Todd manhandling her. Baz eavesdrops as the two men argue. Thinking Sam’s friend was the now dead, Blair takes him to the police station. However, he soon tells her differently, leaving Blair shocked by what he has to say. Todd tell Téa he’s sorry. Baz and Starr exchange information on their fathers. Sam’s family gathers for his birthday party on Thursday, July 14. “Todd” arrives at the party in a costume, where he interacts with the unsuspecting Mannings and Delgados on Friday, July 15. However, Sam soon turns up missing. And John makes a shocking discovery.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Too Crazy to Be True, Too True to be Crazy: ‘AMC’ and ‘OLTL’ Live On Beyond ABC
- Dumped by ABC, Cancelled Soaps Find New Home on the Internet
- Tam Comes Back to ‘Life’
- Recently Engaged ‘One Life’ Couple Says ‘I Do’
- First Look: Erin Torpey’s Return to Llanview
- ‘One Life’ Summer Casting Updates
- One Life to Live: July PreVUE
- My View of Llanview: June 30 Edition
- Rock Out with the Residents of Llanview
- Win a Backstage Tour of Your Favorite Daytime Soap
- Lavoisier to Attend Stars & Stripes Fan Event
- She May Be Jess Now, But Tess is Lurking in the Shadows
- ‘OLTL’ Casting Call: Paging Nurse Judy
- Tuck: ‘I Would Absolutely Go Back’ to ‘One Life to Live’
- Spiderman Casts His Web on Llanview
- Lavoisier: ‘I’ll Be There Until the End’ of ‘OLTL’
- ABC Soap Won’t See the ‘Light’
- St. John to Fans: ‘OLTL’ To ‘Press On Without Me’
- ‘Chainsaw Massacre’ Star Cast as ‘Reel’ Dorian Lord
- Torpey Returns to ‘Life’ to Say Good-Bye
- Oops! ABC Did It Again: It is Getting Ugly Over There
- The ‘Gossip’ is True: Amanda Setton Returns to ‘OLTL’
- The Big Talk: Has ABC Declined Offers for All My Children and One Life to Live?
- DePaiva Reflects on Her Time in Llanview
- Nationwide EAS Test Scheduled During ‘One Life to Live’ Timeslot
- ‘One Life’ July Comings and Goings
- Erika Slezak Talks About Life After ‘Life’
- ABC Daytime Sets Fourth of July Schedule
- Tam Fuels Speculation He and Underwood May Be Returning to ‘OLTL’
- David Fumero Won’t See His ‘Life’ Through to the End
- Gigi May be Dead, But Farah Fath Still Has ‘One Life to Live’
- Strasser Leaves Llanview Earlier Than Expected, Previews Exit
- ABC Daytime Sets its ‘Revolution’ in Motion
- Baby Blues: ‘One Life to Live’ Launches Teen Pregnancy Video Blog
- The ‘Write’ Stuff: Ron Carlivati Leaves Llanview for Port Charles
- Tognoni & Degnan Bid Llanview Adieu
- SONY Pictures Television Responds to Rumors Surrounding ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Goes on Location for Summer Plot
- Agnes Nixon Promises ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ Will Live on Post ABC
- Video: Who is the Real Todd Manning?
- Todd or Not, ‘OLTL’ Closing Credits Leaves Roger Howarth a Man Scarred for ‘Life’
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime This Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- BREAKING NEWS: ABC Cancels ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 18, 2011
- The two Todds comes face-to-face.
- Dorian has a surprising hero.
- Brody bullies Vimal into keeping quiet.
- Joey and Kelly get closer.
- Will Dorian and David reunite?
- One Life to Live