(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of July 4, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
On Monday, July 4, “General Hospital” airs an encore presentation. Maxie has her hands full when Jackal, P.I. ends up getting on the wrong side of two mob bosses on Tuesday, July 5. Fate impedes just at the moment Lulu appears ready to give up her mission. Kristina is over the moon when Ethan comes to her rescue. Abby offers to help Ethan handle Kristina. On Wednesday, July 6, Kristina turns to Michael after seeing Abby & Ethan together. Ethan admits he cares for Kristina. Edward & Carly face off. Jason & Sam get their signals crossed on the topic of marriage. Elizabeth comes clean to a less than understanding Siobhan. Will Aiden’s father intervene when the situation turns messy? Steve makes a surprising announcement upon resigning his position at the hospital.
The Inside Story: The Ties that Bind
Carly barges in on Sonny & Brenda. Sonny’s temper flares when Carly reveals that Jax wants Michael & Morgan to testify at the custody hearing. Brenda finds herself on the receiving end of Sonny’s ire when she attempts to defend Jax’s position. Jax issues a warning to Shawn. Carly confides in Jason that Jax has turned her off the institution of marriage. Much to Jax’s delight, Carly loses her cool in front of the court-appointed mediator, Eileen. Jax’s day gets even better when a hostile Sonny then barges in on the scene on Thursday, July 7. Sonny threatens Jax. Brenda & Alec come under fire from Anthony’s henchmen. Carly begs Jason not to participate in making a bad situation even worst while shes fighting for Josslyn. Sonny, meanwhile, asks Brenda not to mention what happened in court. On Friday, July 8, the mediator prepares to hand down her decision but first Brenda takes the stand … and tells the truth!
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- ‘What Are You Talking About?’ Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo’s Last ‘Hospital’ Visit Set ‘Sometimes They Come Back’ Becomes Reality on ‘General Hospital,’ Plus the Plan to Cut Costs General Hospital: July PreVUE
- Tyler Christopher Bids ‘GH’ Adieu with Last Airdate Now Revealed
- CONFIRMED: Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Leaving ‘General Hospital’
- Katie Couric Bumps ‘General Hospital’ While ABC ‘Chews’ Its ‘Revolution’
- BREAKING NEWS: Garin Wolf Named Head Writer of ‘General Hospital’
- Kurt Caceres, DaJuan Johnson and Michelle Krusiec Join ‘General Hospital’ Cast in Recurring Roles
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime this Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- ‘GH’ Recasts Elizabeth Webber With Martha Madison
- ABC Might Get Couric, So What Happens to ‘GH?’
- More on the ‘GH’ Lawsuit That Rocked ABC Daytime and Other Court Drama
- The Behind the Scenes Drama at ABC Daytime Keeps on Popping as Network is Now Being Sued!
- Daytime Emmy Awards Sees Decline in Ratings
- ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards
- AM ‘General Hospital’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Creative Art Emmy Awards
- Nominations Announced for ‘The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards’
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- CBS Celebrates Genie Francis on ‘Y&R’ With Photo Shoot
- From Actor to Professor: James Franco to Teach Directing Course at NYU
- Anthony Geary on Taylor’s Passing: ‘She Was a Fierce and Loyal Friend and Tireless Advocate’
- ‘General Hospital’ Comments on the Passing of Elizabeth Taylor
- ‘Yes, it’s true’ Tyler Christopher is Leaving ‘GH’
- Developing Story: Was Soap Opera Digest Right? Is Guza Out?
- Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Done and Out?
- Sonya Eddy Taken Off Contract at ‘GH’
- Ingo Rademacher Placed on Reduced Work Schedule?
- Stuart Damon Launches ‘Luxury Lifestyles’ TV Series with Son
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 11, 2011
- Javier takes a special interest in Lulu.
- Michael becomes a bigger target after giving Edward good business advice.
- Sonny takes action after discovering Jax paid off Eileen.
- Brenda is horrified at what Sonny has done.
- Anthony is stunned by Jackal, P.I.’s actions.
- General Hospital