(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of July 18, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Dante saves Lulu. Lulu takes care of the Bordello in true Spencer fashion on Monday, July 18. Dante & Lulu end up on the Cassadine Island – and they’re not alone. Ethan remains at a lost on how to lose Kristina. Lucky & Elizabeth celebrate Aiden’s birthday on Tuesday, July 19. Elizabeth extends an invitation to Siobhan. Siobhan accuses Elizabeth of putting on a performance for Lucky’s benefit. Elizabeth worries when she learns that Mac has assigned Lucky to a missing prescription drug case. Siobhan rethinks her decision. Patrick, Matt and Steve struggle with the new Chief of Staff. On Friday, July 22, Jackal P.I. hands out some interesting advice about how to handle Robin. Asher continues his efforts to cause problems for Michael.
The Inside Story: The Dream Is Over
Brenda tells Sonny their relationship is over. Jax threatens to erase Carly from Josslyn’s life. Kristina & Ethan find Morgan, Molly & Josslyn. Brenda comforts Jax in jail. Carly tells Sonny that while she’s grateful that he went too far. Sonny, Brenda, Carly & Jax face off as they await the judge’s verdict. Carly is awarded sole custody in light of Jax’s recent arrest. An enraged Brenda tells a determined Sonny that she will never go back to him. Sonny insists to Brenda that they can work things out. Jax pulls no punches as he lashes out at Carly. Brenda catches Carly & Sonny in a situation. Sonny is heartbroken as Brenda makes it clear just how over their relationship is on Thursday, July 21. Jax says goodbye to the kids. We see Brenda on board a plane with two surprising passengers.
A Closer Look: Love on a Rooftop
Sam & Jason’s connection deepens as they counsel a troubled Molly on the topic of love. Jason invites Sam to attend a romantic rooftop dinner that he’s going to put together. Maxie helps Jason choose an engagement ring for Sam on Wednesday, July 20. Sam confides in Alexis. Maxie loses Jason’s engagement ring. Jason refuses to let anything stand in the way of him and his mission. Jason proposes to Sam. Sam gives Jason an answer.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
‘What Are You Talking About?’ Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo’s Last ‘Hospital’ Visit Set ‘Sometimes They Come Back’ Becomes Reality on ‘General Hospital,’ Plus the Plan to Cut Costs General Hospital: July PreVUE
- Tyler Christopher Bids ‘GH’ Adieu with Last Airdate Now Revealed
- CONFIRMED: Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Leaving ‘General Hospital’
- Katie Couric Bumps ‘General Hospital’ While ABC ‘Chews’ Its ‘Revolution’
- BREAKING NEWS: Garin Wolf Named Head Writer of ‘General Hospital’
- Kurt Caceres, DaJuan Johnson and Michelle Krusiec Join ‘General Hospital’ Cast in Recurring Roles
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime this Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- ‘GH’ Recasts Elizabeth Webber With Martha Madison
- ABC Might Get Couric, So What Happens to ‘GH?’
- More on the ‘GH’ Lawsuit That Rocked ABC Daytime and Other Court Drama
- The Behind the Scenes Drama at ABC Daytime Keeps on Popping as Network is Now Being Sued!
- Daytime Emmy Awards Sees Decline in Ratings
- ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards
- AM ‘General Hospital’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Creative Art Emmy Awards
- Nominations Announced for ‘The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards’
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- CBS Celebrates Genie Francis on ‘Y&R’ With Photo Shoot
- From Actor to Professor: James Franco to Teach Directing Course at NYU
- Anthony Geary on Taylor’s Passing: ‘She Was a Fierce and Loyal Friend and Tireless Advocate’
- ‘General Hospital’ Comments on the Passing of Elizabeth Taylor
- ‘Yes, it’s true’ Tyler Christopher is Leaving ‘GH’
- Developing Story: Was Soap Opera Digest Right? Is Guza Out?
- Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Done and Out?
- Sonya Eddy Taken Off Contract at ‘GH’
- Ingo Rademacher Placed on Reduced Work Schedule?
- Stuart Damon Launches ‘Luxury Lifestyles’ TV Series with Son
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 25, 2011
- Helena physically threatens Lulu.
- Anthony drops in on Tracy.
- Carly reacts to the news of Jason & Sam’s engagement.
- Elizabeth and Monica discuss Jake.
- Lucky struggles with temptation.
- General Hospital