(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of July 4, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: (Encore Presentation; OAD 04/28/11) Friends and family hold an intervention to confront Luke about his drinking.
- Tuesday: Sonny turns on Brenda when she tries to defend Jax. Jackal, P.I. puts the moves on Maxie. Anthony threatens Kristina.
- Wednesday: Carly screws up when she loses her temper in front of the court-appointed mediator. Patrick, Robin, Matt and Steve prepare for questioning from the board on Elizabeth’s competence. Ethan warns Johnny to keep his father away from Kristina.
- Thursday: Sonny threatens Jax. Brenda and Alec come under gunfire. Will Sam and Jason agree to get married?
- Friday: Brenda testifies that she and Alec have experienced physical mob violence since she married Sonny. Siobhan serves Elizabeth with a hospital malpractice suit. Steve resigns as chief of staff and promotes one of the doctors.
- General Hospital
← Previous Story AMC Teasers: Week of June 27 Edition