(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of April 18, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Gigi responds to Rex’s wedding proposal. Blair and Téa discuss discuss her brother. John and Tomas have a confrontation. Blair and Tomas make a date. Starr has a tempting offer for Deanna on Tuesday, April 19. James comes to a realization about Ford. Starr probes Deanna for information. Marty has a warning for Kelly. John bumps into Natalie. Marty makes a confession to Dr. Buhari. Tomas is forced to delay his plans for Todd. Dani and Nate make an interesting discovery in Todd’s hospital room on Thursday, April 21. Shaun suggests calling the police. Tomas makes a cryptic phone call. Blair forces Jack to do some manual labor. Rex and Gigi take Shane to his therapy session. Jack is approached by a couple of thugs. Tomas comes to Jack’s rescue. Jack encounters Shane on Friday, April 22. John holds Liam. Blair and Kelly become suspicious of Tomas. Calmar catches Tomas off-guard. Rex tries to bond with Shane. Gigi makes a bold move. And Jack tosses accusations at Rex.
The Inside Story: Oh No, the D.I.D.n’t
On Monday, April 18, Phyllis Rose shows the picture of Charlie and Echo kissing, thanks to Tess. Viki tells Natalie the truth. Tess tells Viki to back off, among other things. Viki, meanwhile, struggles to maintain her composure. Niki Smith makes an unexpected return. Tess sets Ford straight when he feels sorry for Viki. Tess doesn’t want Ford’s pity. Natalie confronts Ford. Dorian goes after Echo. Tess and Niki decide to team up. Echo and Charlie enjoy one another’s company. Tess comes to Niki’s rescue on Wednesday, April 20. Dorian prepares to tell Joey the truth about his wife. And later, Dorian visits Viki and senses that something isn’t quite right with her.
A Closer Look: Heartache
Bo and Clint have a huge blow-up. The argument takes a physical toll on Clint on Monday, April 18. Nora and Matthew have a heart-to-heart talk. On Tuesday, April 19, Dorian finds Clint in a vulnerable position, and demands he tell her the truth. Clint is rushed to the hospital. Niki (as Viki) refuses to go see Clint. Aubrey and Rama wonder what the future holds for them. Kelly tells Cutter she’s on to him. Cristian and Kelly keep an eye on Cutter and Tess. Rama bumps in to Cristian. Rex hides his emotions after hearing about Clint. And Brody tells Bo about his brother’s heart attack on Thursday, April 21.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- My View of Llanview: April 15 Edition
- BREAKING NEWS: ABC Cancels ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life’ Releases New Casting Call
- Brandon Buddy: ‘I Would Love to Come Back’ to ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life’ Casting Thorsten Kaye Look-Alike
- ABC Gives Soap Fans the Royal Treatment
- Trevor St. John Sounds Off Regarding Co-Star’s Return to ‘Life’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Leaves Kourtney Kardashian Feeling ‘Like a Prostitute’
- Therapy: The Next Step for a Bullied Individual
- ‘One Life': Carolina Bermudez’s Revised First Airdate Announced
- Wendy Williams Extends Her ‘Life’ as ‘Access Llanview’s’ Phyllis Rose
- ‘One Life’ Casting Odds & Ends
- ‘One Life to Live’ Casting the ‘Reel’ Dorian Lord
- ‘One Life’ Puts Erika Slezak in an Alternate State of Mind
- Video: Chelsea Lately Takes on ‘One Life to Live’
- Llanview Casting Gossip: April 7 Edition
- Roger Howarth Returns to ‘One Life to Live’ for Sure This Time
- Video: Austin Williams Talks About Bullying
- ‘One Life’s’ Bullying Storyline Takes Ominous Tone
- One Life to Live: April PreVUE
- Austin Williams Honored for ‘One Life’ Bullying Storyline
- Susan Haskell Reportedly Leaving ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Issues Two New Casting Calls
- ‘One Life’ Takes Bullying Storyline to the Next Level
- Slezak & Crew Preview Viki’s ‘Life’ Changing Episode
- In or Out? Trevor St. John at ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Casting New African-American Character
- In or Out? Brian Kerwin at ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘One Life’ Casting Call: Deadly Intentions?
- First Look: Bullying at Large on ‘One Life’
- ‘One Life to Live’ Helps to STOMP on Bullying
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF APRIL 25, 2011
- Natalie wants answers from Marty.
- Viki battles the voices in her head.
- John goes to great lengths to win over Marty.
- Rex lets Gigi in on a little secret.
- Deanna has high hopes for her and James.
- One Life to Live