(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of April 11, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Ford gives Cutter a warning. Natalie gives John back his ring. Markko returns to Llanview.
- Tuesday: Charlie admits to Viki that he loves Echo. Langston gives Starr some surprising news. Clint confides in Kelly.
- Wednesday: Gigi and Rex decide what to do with Shane. Starr and Deanna have an encounter. Viki and Charlie say good-bye.
- Thursday: Tess plots to ruin Viki’s chances of getting custody of Ryder. Téa is caught red-handed by Tomas. Clint and Viki talk about Shane.
- Friday: Wendy Williams appears again as Phyllis Rose. Nigel and Rama watch “Access Llanview.” Marty has a question for John.
- One Life to Live
← Previous Story GH Alerts: Week of April 11 Edition