(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Teasers for the Week of April 25, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Teasers
- Monday: (Episode #12291) — Abby is arrested for murder. Maxie tries to set Liz up with someone. Luke complains to Sam. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday: (Episode #12292) — Sonny tries to calm Luke down. Dante tries to prevent Ronnie from going after Michael. Maxie pushes Liz to come clean. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday: (Episode #12293) — Robin encourages Brenda to have a DNA test conducted. Robin and Patrick plan for their date. Kristina gives Ethan her support. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Thursday: (Episode #12294) — Luke’s loved ones intervene to help him combat his alcohol problem. The Spencers read letters to Luke. But will Luke agree to enter rehab? (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday: (Episode #12295) — Sonny advises Michael to keep his distance from Abby. Lucian goes missing. Maxie wonders why Jason and Sam are trying to have a baby so soon after Jake’s death. (Rated: TVPG L)