(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of April 4, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Jason stops Michael from making a terrible mistake. Or does he? Brandon’s dead body is found behind Vaughn’s on Monday, April 4. Sam gives Spinelli advice. Jake’s death continues to impact the connections between Robin & Patrick, and Lisa & Johnny. Patrick & Robin attend heir first marriage-counseling session. On Tuesday, April 5, Kristina gets a visit from Lisa as she babysits Emma. Anthony contacts Johnny on Wednesday, April 6.
The Inside Story: Not Sonny’s Boy
On Tuesday, April 5, Suzanne introduces Brenda to Lucian, the son the model believed she lost forever. Brenda doesn’t waste a moment getting acquainted with her son. Sonny is clearly skeptical of Suzanne’s claim despite Brenda’s exuberance. Brenda ponders if she wants Lucian to grow up in the world she has married into. Carly & Brenda not-so-politely discuss which one of them is the worse mother. Sonny suggests to a perturbed Brenda that they have a DNA test run on Lucian on Friday, April 8.
A Closer Look: Dust In the Wind
Lucky confronts Luke. Luke spirals. On Thursday, April 7, Carly insists to Lucky that he and Luke need each other and urges him not to turn his back on his father. Lucky rejects Carly’s advice and turns to Sonny instead. Sam counsels Jason as he continues to wrestle with regrets. Nikolas finds Luke destroying the Haunted Star. Lucky tries to bury his pain in work but later loses his composure as he and Jason discuss parenthood on Friday, April 8. Lucky insists to Siobhan that they get married immediately. Desperate to help Jason, Carly implores Sam to give her best friend a new child to love.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- General Hospital: April PreVUE
- From Actor to Professor: James Franco to Teach Directing Course at NYU
- Anthony Geary on Taylor’s Passing: ‘She Was a Fierce and Loyal Friend and Tireless Advocate’
- ‘General Hospital’ Comments on the Passing of Elizabeth Taylor
- ‘Yes, it’s true’ Tyler Christopher is Leaving ‘GH’
- It’s Child’s Play for Brenda as ‘GH’ Casts New Character
- Developing Story: Was Soap Opera Digest Right? Is Guza Out?
- Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Done and Out?
- Sonya Eddy Taken Off Contract at ‘GH’
- Ingo Rademacher Placed on Reduced Work Schedule?
- ABC Releases Statement on Rebecca Herbst Staying
- CBS to Air Daytime Emmy’s for Second Consecutive Year
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- The 2010 Daytime Airhog Awards
- Become an ABC Soap Star For a Day
- ABC Deciding Fate of Daytime Lineup?
- ABC Drops Soap Repeats According to Network Representative
- Stuart Damon Launches ‘Luxury Lifestyles’ TV Series with Son
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF APRIL 11, 2011
- Dante uncovers a strange connection between Johnny and Brandon.
- Diane questions Sonny’s intended role in Lucian’s life; Brenda, meanwhile, questions Michael about Sonny’s role in his.
- Sam begins to reconsider her stand on having a child.
- Maxie confronts Elizabeth with the truth.
- General Hospital