(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of April 18, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Elizabeth believes the truth will only result in more pain. On Monday, April 18, Matt gives Maxie advice about the paternity results. Siobhan offers Lucky solace in her arms but then prepares to break his heart. Kristina continues her pursuit of Ethan on Tuesday, April 19. Robin struggles with marriage counseling. Lisa slips an unsuspecting Kristina narcotics. Will Johnny be able to see through Lisa’s lies on Wednesday, April 20? Sam & Jason decide to fully embrace parenthood. On Friday, April 22, will Jason have a change of heart after Michael explains his influence on his life? Sam receives the news she’s been waiting for.
The Inside Story: Fathers & Sons
Carly & Jason discuss Michael’s forging bond with Johnny. On Tuesday, April 19, Johnny visits Anthony in prison looking for the truth about Brandon’s murder. Anthony is keeping a secret. Carly confronts Johnny. Sonny & Carly’s efforts do nothing to dim Michael’s resolve to enter the business. Anthony, meanwhile, urges Johnny to secure Michael into the Zacchara fold. Anthony extends an invitation to Shawn. Abby counsels Michael. Dante gets bad news concerning Michael. Ronnie urges Michael to confess to Brandon’s murder before he ruins Dante’s career. Lulu implores Johnny not to involve Michael in the mob. Johnny explains his motives to Lulu. Anthony gets a visit from Sonny. Sonny tells Dante to do whatever it takes to protect his brother on Friday, April 22. Diane wonders if Michael is setting himself up. Ronnie arrests Abby. Johnny arrives home where he finds a free as a bird Anthony.
A Closer Look: Mother Nature
Michael defends Carly’s decisions as a mother to Brenda. Brenda & Sonny hit an impasse over Lucian. Suzanne’s true agenda is revealed on Monday, April 18. Is Sonny’s reservations warranted? Sonny’s peaceful birthday celebration turns explosive when Molly’s innocent comment sets off the fireworks between Carly & Brenda. Carly warns Brenda that if she ever tries to come between her kids and Sonny the s–t will hit the fan. Jax takes action to get rid of Shawn. Will Shawn take the bait? On Thursday, April 21, Jax insists to Brenda that Sonny’s life is no life for any child. Brenda is shaken by the angry confrontation that ensues when Sonny arrives on the scene.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- From Actor to Professor: James Franco to Teach Directing Course at NYU
- Anthony Geary on Taylor’s Passing: ‘She Was a Fierce and Loyal Friend and Tireless Advocate’
- ‘General Hospital’ Comments on the Passing of Elizabeth Taylor
- ‘Yes, it’s true’ Tyler Christopher is Leaving ‘GH’
- It’s Child’s Play for Brenda as ‘GH’ Casts New Character
- Developing Story: Was Soap Opera Digest Right? Is Guza Out?
- Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Done and Out?
- Sonya Eddy Taken Off Contract at ‘GH’
- Ingo Rademacher Placed on Reduced Work Schedule?
- ABC Releases Statement on Rebecca Herbst Staying
- CBS to Air Daytime Emmy’s for Second Consecutive Year
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- The 2010 Daytime Airhog Awards
- Become an ABC Soap Star For a Day
- ABC Deciding Fate of Daytime Lineup?
- ABC Drops Soap Repeats According to Network Representative
- Stuart Damon Launches ‘Luxury Lifestyles’ TV Series with Son
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF APRIL 25, 2011
- Maxie and Elizabeth discuss Nikolas, Lucky & Aiden’s paternity.
- Michael goes to great lengths to protect Abby much to his family’s chagrin.
- Robin urges Brenda to have a DNA test run on Lucian.
- Sonny tries to get through to a self-destructive Luke.
- The Spencers stage an emotional intervention.
- General Hospital