(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what's happening on "General Hospital" during the week of April 11, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
On Monday, April 11, Patrick’s hostility motivates Lisa to continue plotting. Fate impedes and Lisa's plans for Kristina falls through. Kristina & Ethan's friendship continues to blossom. Spinelli & Diane brainstorm. Diane reassures an insecure Max on Wednesday, April 13. Brenda confides in Jax. Sonny fears Brenda is falling into a trap. Brenda questions if Sonny will ever accept her son. On Friday, April 15, is Brenda prepared to handle the truth when she seeks Michael out for answers?
The Inside Story: Family Matters
Jason & Lucky have a heart to heart. Lucky later finds his father ready to set fire to the Haunted Star. On Monday, April 11, will a self-destructive Luke accept Johnny's offer? Lucky turns to Lulu for help with their father. Elizabeth has a close call with Nikolas and the paternity results for Aiden. Maxie discovers Elizabeth's secret just as Nikolas & Lucky arrive on the scene. Will Elizabeth take Maxie's advice to heart? Tracy proves to a shaken Luke that alcohol does impair him. Steve reaches out to Luke. On Thursday, April 14, Jason & Sam ponder the idea of having a family of their own. Sam reaches out to Elizabeth. Elizabeth gives Jason a gift from Jake. Jason comes to a realization about what he wants. Elizabeth is given pause when she sees the bond between Nikolas & Lucky as she arrives to confess all on Friday, April 15.
A Closer Look: Blood Brothers
Michael pleads for Jason's help after the cops take Abby in for Brandon's murder. Jason & Carly warn Michael not to fall into Ronnie's trap. Michael is consumed with Brandon's murder investigation. Dante discovers a peculiar connection between Johnny & Brandon on Tuesday, April 12. Johnny reaches out to Michael. On Wednesday, April 13, Dante reluctantly admits to Sonny that he believes Johnny is setting Michael up for a murder conviction. Lulu suggests to Dante that Johnny's motives may be far less nefarious. Sonny confronts Johnny. Michael confides his desire for power. Dante, Sonny & Jason strategize on how to keep Michael from turning to Johnny. Michael tells Jason he's his own man and will make his own choices.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- From Actor to Professor: James Franco to Teach Directing Course at NYU
- Anthony Geary on Taylor's Passing: 'She Was a Fierce and Loyal Friend and Tireless Advocate'
- 'General Hospital' Comments on the Passing of Elizabeth Taylor
- 'Yes, it's true' Tyler Christopher is Leaving 'GH'
- It's Child's Play for Brenda as 'GH' Casts New Character
- Developing Story: Was Soap Opera Digest Right? Is Guza Out?
- Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Done and Out?
- Sonya Eddy Taken Off Contract at 'GH'
- Ingo Rademacher Placed on Reduced Work Schedule?
- ABC Releases Statement on Rebecca Herbst Staying
- CBS to Air Daytime Emmy's for Second Consecutive Year
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- The 2010 Daytime Airhog Awards
- Become an ABC Soap Star For a Day
- ABC Deciding Fate of Daytime Lineup?
- ABC Drops Soap Repeats According to Network Representative
- Stuart Damon Launches 'Luxury Lifestyles' TV Series with Son
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF APRIL 18, 2011
- Lisa slips Kristina a narcotic.
- Jax attempts to bribe Shawn.
- Brenda is adamant that Sonny love Lucian as his own.
- Jason & Sam make a decision about having a child.
- Sonny faces off with Anthony.