(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of March 28, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Jason’s anger over what has transpired in the past week leads to a volatile confrontation with Luke! Sam admits a secret to Josslyn. Michael and Abby make love for the first time.
- Tuesday: Jax is not happy to discover Shawn protecting Carly and Josslyn. Brenda attempts to visit Carly and Josslyn at the hospital. Michael and Abby continue to be intimate.
- Wednesday: Sonny and Luke share a heartbreaking conversation. Dante and Lulu agree to put family first while simultaneously upholding the law. Patrick and Robin flirt in front of Lisa.
- Thursday: Lulu continues to worry over how Jake’s death will affect her family. Michael remains determined to protect Abby. Theo gets closer to finding his grandson.
- Friday: Lucky confides in Maxie. Brandon appears at Abby’s apartment and beats her. Brenda reveals how much she longs to be a mother.
- General Hospital
← Previous Story OLTL Alerts: Week of March 28 Edition