(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of March 7, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Tad convinces Jesse to be his best man. Amanda questions Jake on what he plans to do with Cara’s wedding ring. JR lays into Colby for the video she posted online.
- Tuesday: Cara confronts Amanda for turning her into the feds. Kendall gives Cara a memento for her wedding. JR tells Marissa he wishes he could turn back the clock.
- Wednesday: Amanda opens up to the federal agent. Ryan makes a video plea to Annie. Madison finds out the sex of her baby.
- Thursday: Ryan asks Madison to go with him to Boston. Randi calls Greenlee with bad news about Fusion. A spooked Kendall gets the feeling someone has been in her home.
- Friday: Ryan overhears Madison talking about her pregnancy and puts the pieces together. Greenlee complains to Kendall that they need to deal with problems at Fusion. Is Kendall ready to move on from Zach?
- All My Children
← Previous Story General Hospital: March PreVUE