(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — "All My Children" DVR Alerts for the Week of March 21, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Emma is distant from Greenlee and only wants Madison. Frankie warns Scott not to hurt Madison. Opal senses Tad has good energy since marrying Cara.
- Tuesday: Erica and Caleb agree to a partnership with Colby. Liza and David join forces. Marissa and Bianca’s friendship continues to grow as they work closely on Bianca’s custody case.
- Wednesday: Griffin finds himself in danger. Tad offers Griffin some help. Marissa encourages Bianca to let out her frustrations.
- Thursday: JR admits to Marissa he wants his family back. Jake cancels his date with Amanda. The men of Pine Valley participate in a bachelor auction.
- Friday: Kendall wins the bid for a date with Griffin. Ricky’s unhappy when he discovers Cara, not Kendall, is his date. Scott is happily surprised to see that his bachelor date is with Marissa.
- All My Children