Thursday, January 6, 2011 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of January 10, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Greenlee visits Scott in prison and says she can help him. Kendall offers Madison a job at Fusion. Damon and Liza get closer than they ever could imagine.
- Tuesday: Greenlee tries to use Scott to keep Madison away from Ryan. Madison overhears Ryan’s suspicion that Zach was murdered. Griffin tries to separate Cara and Jake.
- Wednesday: Tad supports his Damon through his relationship troubles. Colby tries to distance herself from Asher. Annie knocks Marissa out cold when she opens the door to confront her.
- Thursday: Scott asks Greenlee to testify at his parole hearing. Ryan reassures Madison that he will protect her, Kendall and the kids from Zach’s assailants. Annie’s plan backfires.
- Friday: JR postpones his divorce to Marissa. Annie becomes more delusional. Brot and Natalia take the next step in their relationship.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.