Friday, December 10, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of December 13, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
On Monday, December 13, Lucky warns Luke that he will do whatever it takes to make sure he’s at the alter on December 21 ready to marry Tracy. Tracy confides in Brook Lynn. Luke feels the pressure. Lucky and Nikolas reconcile. Siobhan asks Nikolas to help her protect Lucky. Jax gets a visit from Siobhan concerning Jerry on Tuesday, December 14. Claire and Sonny have a run-in. Michael confides in Sam. Carly warns Abby to stop seeing Michael or else. Carly presses Sam and Luke to get her the dirt on the stripper. Michael is upset by Abby’s sudden change of heart. Can Abby resist Michael on Thursday, December 16? Brook Lynn and Nikolas discuss past loves. Elizabeth is distressed to see the growing connection between the pair. On Friday, December 17, the Spencer’s doubts about Dante echo.
The Inside Story: Love & Hate
Sonny and Brenda reconnect and make love. Jerry Jacks appears to claim Aleksander’s remains at the GH loading dock. Jason and Dante lose track of Jerry who kills an innocent civilian to get away from them. Jerry appears to meet a fiery death. Brenda and Sonny fall deeper back into love. Dispelling rumors of his demise, on Wednesday, December 15, Jerry shows up at his brother’s home where he holds Josslyn close as he proclaims his unadulterated hatred for Brenda. Jax tells Jerry he will not allow him to hurt Brenda. Jerry puts a gun to Carly and tells his brother that he will stop at nothing to get Brenda. Sonny asks Jax to work with him to get rid of Jerry. Brenda learns she’s being sued for the wrongful death of Banovic. Theo arrives at Diane and Alexis’ law office, ready to help the women help Sonny and Brenda with their legal issues. Diane accepts Theo’s offer. Jax prepares to kill Jerry to protect Brenda. On Friday, December 17, pushed to her limit, Brenda finally admits the truth of the Balkan’s son.
A Closer Look: General Dysfunction
Patrick and Robin appear to be on the verge of reconciliation. Johnny appears indifferent as Steve is about to dismiss Lisa over the antibiotics incident. Ethan and Maya’s moment of connection is interrupted by Johnny’s call. Johnny comes through for Lisa on Monday, December 13. Patrick and Robin fight over how to deal with Lisa. Theo names Steve, Patrick and Lisa in his suit against General Hospital for malpractice. On Thursday, December 16, will Theo’s soft spot for Robin save General Hospital?
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- ABC Daytime Bangs Out Their Holiday Schedule
- General Hospital: December PreVUE
- ABC Confirms Sebastian Roche’s Return to ‘GH’
- GH Buzz: Sebastian Roche Returning to Soap?
- GH Casting: For Once, Bob Guza is Sticking to His Word
- Who Will Be Leaving ‘General Hospital?’
- Leslie Charleson Responds to Reports of Contract Status Change
- Is This Surprising? Leslie Charleson Taken Off Contract
- Who is The Balkan? Brenda Will Soon Find Out
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 20, 2010
- Sonny defends his relationship with Brenda to the other women in his life. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Luke and Tracy’s wedding day arrives; will Luke be present? (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Lisa is not done with Patrick and Robin. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Jason and Sam celebrate the holidays with a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Somebody proposes marriage. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.