Wednesday, December 22, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of December 27, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Kendall opens a gift from Zach. Madison slips and hits her head. Annie’s insecurity over JR’s relationship with Marissa continues to escalate.
- Tuesday: Kendall feels Zach’s spirit guiding her. Will Greenlee help Madison? Will Kendall and Greenlee finally make up?
- Wednesday: JR gets upset when Marissa expresses her concern for Scott. Annie confides in Amanda that she doesn’t trust Marissa’s intentions. Natalia and Brot’s relationship continues to blossom.
- Thursday: Encore Presentation; original air date 11/29/2010. Erica expresses her concern for Kendall to Jack. Family and friends go to Spike’s pageant. David and Ryan’s violent fight ends in gunfire.
- Thursday: Encore Presentation; original air date 11/30/2010. Erica is taken to the police station. A bleeding Madison faints in Ryan’s arms. Asher inquires about Adam Chandler at the Chandler Thanksgiving festivities.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.