Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of December 20, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Greenlee gets into the hospital computer and discovers something shocking. Annie blurts to JR that she loves him, catching him off guard. Erica and Caleb share a close moment.
- Tuesday: Frankie and Randi are overprotective of Madison. Greenlee tells Madison she knows her secret. Kendall kicks Ryan out of the house.
- Wednesday: Greenlee contemplates telling Ryan the truth. Kendall tries to gain some independence. Jake and Cara make an effort to try and co-exist at the hospital.
- Thursday: Encore Presentation; original air date 11/22/2010. The verdict is read! Is Greenlee innocent or guilty? David enters the courtroom after Greenlee learns her fate. Ryan and Erica tell Kendall about Zach’s doomed flight.
- Friday: Encore Presentation; original air date 11/23/2010. The courtroom reacts to David’s return. Marissa learns about David’s treachery. Kendall lashes out.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.