AMC Alerts: Week of December 13 Edition
Thursday, December 9, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of December 13, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Randi councils Madison on what she should do. Erica tells Greenlee if she wants to help Kendall than she should stay away from her. Amanda asks Griffin why Cara’s in town.
- Tuesday: Caleb reassures Erica that she is a good mother. Jackson tells Erica he’d like for them to marry on New Year’s Eve. Tad warns Cara to stay away from Jake.
- Wednesday: Madison’s hit with a wave of emotions. JR, Tad, Krystal, AJ, and Marissa all share a good time as they set up the Christmas tree. In a jealous rage, Annie rips apart her hotel room.
- Thursday: Madison tells Frankie the decision she made regarding Ryan. Kendall agrees to hear Ryan out. Jake is rattled after he has another flashback of Cara.
- Friday: Madison confides in Kendall that she’s thinking of leaving town. Liza delivers big news to Ryan and Greenlee. Amanda suggests to Cara they do lunch to get to know each other.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.