Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 1:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Quick Peeks for the Week of November 15, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #12184) — Brenda admits to Dante that it still hurts to keep their secret. Dante confides in Michael. Jason questions Siobhan. Carly prepares to tells Sonny about Brenda and Dante. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Tuesday: (Episode #12185) – Brenda and Carly butt heads. Patrick asks Lisa to go easy on Robin. Jason and Sam have a heart-to-heart conversation. Lucky is called out by Siobhan (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday: (Episode #12186) — Michaels urges Carly to forgive Dante. Edward makes an offer to Ethan and Maya that they cannot refuse. Dante admits to Sonny that he knew Brenda three years ago. Liz meets with Siobhan. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Thursday: (Episode #12187) — Jason warns Carly to stay away from Brenda. Robin promises to fight back against Lisa. Ethan and Maya say yes to Edward’s challenge. Claire tells Sonny to chase after Brenda. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday: (Episode #12188) — Luke becomes suspicious after overhearing Carly giving Lulu some advice. Lisa places her plan in motion. Brenda ans Sonny each admit separately that the other is the love of their life. Jason confonts Dante. (Rated: TVPG L)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.