Friday, November 12, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of November 15, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Jason and Sam grow closer on Tuesday, November 16. Matt reaches out to Robin for assistance in winning over Maxie. Johnny is frustrated by Olivia’s refusal to believe him about his relationship with Carly. Jason gives Michael advice. Siobhan tells Jason what she remembers about her time in captivity. Jason and Spinelli look into what the name “Jack” means to the Balkan. Lulu and Siobhan get to know each other. Lucky questions why Siobhan is fighting what they have. Elizabeth meets Siobhan on Wednesday, November 17. Lucky sets some boundaries for Elizabeth. Lisa tells Patrick she’ll give him what he wants for a price. On Thursday, November 18, Robin refuses to continue being Lisa’s victim. Maxie catches Lisa in the act. Johnny covers for a surprised Lisa.
The Inside Story: The Past & the Present
Brenda makes a confession to Dante concerning their past on Monday, November 15. Dante confides in Michael. Sonny and Dante can’t stop thinking about Brenda. Carly is poised to spill that Brenda and Dante slept together. Carly and Brenda clash. Dante admits to Sonny that he knew Brenda in 2007. Claire and Sonny remain torn about their future after more truths come to light. Brenda and Sonny share a flashback. Claire tells Sonny to follow his heart … back to Brenda. Michael warns Jason that his mother needs to be stopped. Jason presses Carly to drop her vendettas. Carly tells Jason about Brenda and Dante on Thursday, November 18. Jason and Suzanne realize there is really something between Brenda and Dante. Luke becomes concerned after overhearing Carly’s chat with Lulu. Brenda and Sonny admit their true feelings for each other to others. On Friday, November 19, Brenda and Sonny both end up in Sonny’s old apartment over Luke’s club.
A Closer Look: Love & Marriage
On Monday, November 15, a speechless Luke and Tracy find Maya and Ethan in the afterglow of love-making. The Vegas annulment lawyer with Tracy and Luke informs the group that an annulment is now off the table. Ethan is pleased with the turn of events. Later, Edward offers the newlyweds $1 million if they can stay married for an entire year. Ethan and Maya accept Edward’s challenge. Luke, meanwhile, is forced to accept Tracy’s draconian terms for a Christmas wedding on Thursday, November 18.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- General Hospital: November PreVUE
- ABC Confirms Sebastian Roche’s Return to ‘GH’
- GH Buzz: Sebastian Roche Returning to Soap?
- Anthony Geary Brings Luke Back to ‘GH,’ But Not Port Charles
- GH Casting: For Once, Bob Guza is Sticking to His Word
- Who Will Be Leaving ‘General Hospital?’
- Leslie Charleson Responds to Reports of Contract Status Change
- Is This Surprising? Leslie Charleson Taken Off Contract
- Who is The Balkan? Brenda Will Soon Find Out
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 22, 2010
- Sonny and Brenda inch closer. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Brenda reveals some of her secrets to Sonny. (National Enquirer)
- Dante and Lulu share a romantic evening. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Matt and Patrick suspect Maxie of framing Lisa. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Robin and Patrick grow closer on Thanksgiving. (National Enquirer)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.