AMC PreVUE: Week of November 8 Edition
Friday, November 5, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of November 8, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
On Tuesday, November 9, JR surprises Annie with a declaration about their future. Madison get back into the dating pool. Natalia surprises Brot on Thursday, November 11. Meanwhile, Asher and Colby take each other by surprise. Colby delivers some disconcerting news to Damon on Friday, November 12.
The Inside Story: Forces of Nature
Colby tells Asher that Caleb knows the truth. Caleb realizes the depth of Asher’s hatred for him. JR taunts Caleb about his unfortunate realtionship with his son. On Tuesday, November 9, Asher unleashes his rage at Caleb. JR comes to Asher’s aid. Colby listens as Asher explains how much anger he still has inside of him. Erica tells Caleb not to give up on forming a connection with his son on Wednesday, November 10. Caleb turns down JR’s offer to “exchange” AJ for Asher. Caleb advises Marissa to get new representation. Asher confronts JR. Caleb fumes as he watches Asher’s angry accusations on TV. Erica reassures Caleb and presses him to go to his son and give him a reason not to hate him. Opal welcomes Asher to the family and tells him some details about their family.
A Closer Look: Building a Mystery
Ryan concludes that David has set him up to take the fall for his demise. Greenlee convinces Ryan to let her go with him to find Nick. Greenlee thanks Jackson for everything he’s done for her. Suspecting something isn’t right, Liza confronts Jackson. Ryan sides with Zach who rejects the idea of Kendall assisting Ryan and Greenlee in getting out of town. With Erica’s assistance (and plane), Ryan and Greenlee get to their destination undetected. Once there, the ex’s attraction heats up. Greenlee and Ryan confess their love for one another on Thursday, November 11. Ryan cons his way closer to Nick’s location. Jesse, meanwhile, confronts Zach and Kendall about Ryan and Greenlee’s location. Greenlee and Ryan infiltrate Nick’s hotel room. Once they make their way back out, Zach confronts the surprised duo with an offer of assistance on Friday, November 12.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Rebecca Budig is ‘Skating with the Stars’
- Newborns and Splits for Past & Present ‘AMC’ Stars
- All My Children: November PreVUE
- Former ‘GH’ Star Lands Role on ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Announces Allen’s Replacement
- Daytime’s Youngest Stars Find ‘Glee’
- Two ‘All My Children’ Stars Land Prime Roles
- Mayfield Wraps Up His ‘AMC’ Stint
- Daniel Cosgrove Returns to ‘AMC’
- CBS Daytime Superstar Heads to ‘AMC’
- Ricky Paull Goldin Expecting First Child
- Hartley and Vilasuso Join the Cast of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Axes Two Actors! Characters Set to be Recast?
- Big Returns this October on ‘AMC’
- Vincent Irizarry Involved in Contract Dispute with ‘All My Children’
- One Major ‘AMC’ Star Out? Two Others Return!
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 15, 2010
- Jake has a strong reaction when he spots Amanda with PVH’s newest cardiologist, Griffin. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Ryan and Greenlee finally find Nick Pearson. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Kendall reveals her plans for her and Zach’s renewal of their vows. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- A tragic accident occurs. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Erica is upset to realize Jackson has grown closer to Krystal. (National Enquirer)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.