Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 11:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of November 29, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Pine Valley celebrates Thanksgiving on Monday, November 29. Greenlee, Ryan and Emma share what they’re thankful for at dinner. Tad, meanwhile, takes some unique steps to make sure his family shares the holiday together. Mr. Martin gives a sentimental toast. Kendall and the boys are surrounded by friends and family at Spike’s Thanksgiving pageant.
Caleb explains to Bianca that he has no reason to celebrate the holidays and hasn’t had one since he first encountered Adam. Asher, meanwhile, tries to get dirt on Adam at the Chandler Thanksgiving festivities on Tuesday, November 30. Asher rejects Caleb’s offer after being brought in for speeding. Bianca questions Asher about Caleb.
On Wednesday, December 1, Madison awakens to Ryan by her hospital bedside after experiencing a fainting spell.
Amanda continues to work Griffin for information about Jake’s past in Africa.
Erica shares her concerns with Jack. Greenlee talks to Erica. Kendall rejects the idea of a memorial service for Zach. Bianca gives Kendall more bad news about the search at the crash site. Kendall asks Greenlee to go with her to the site of Zach’s crash on Thursday, December 2. Once there, the widow insists that Greenlee detail her husband’s last moments.
JR asks Annie to go with him to D.C. on a business trip. Once there, the pair ends up making love again. Scott’s divorce papers do little to shake Annie’s happiness. Annie and JR agree that life is too short for them to continue pretending their feeling aren’t what they are. Confident that the world is his oyster, on Friday, December 3, JR plots to try a more tender method with Marissa in their bitter custody battle.
For more spoilers, check out the AMC Alerts: Week of November 29 Edition provided by Soap Opera Network.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Major ‘AMC’ Star Exits! Emmy Winner Set to Return?
- Rebecca Budig is ‘Skating with the Stars’
- Newborns and Splits for Past & Present ‘AMC’ Stars
- All My Children: November PreVUE
- Former ‘GH’ Star Lands Role on ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Announces Allen’s Replacement
- Mayfield Wraps Up His ‘AMC’ Stint
- Daniel Cosgrove Returns to ‘AMC’
- CBS Daytime Superstar Heads to ‘AMC’
- Hartley and Vilasuso Join the Cast of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Axes Two Actors! Characters Set to be Recast?
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 6, 2010
- JR’s plans for Marissa shakes up an insecure Annie. (National Enquirer)
- Frankie tells Madison what is causing her symptoms. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Loved ones gather for Zach’s memorial service. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Greenlee is taken aback when Kendall cuts her out of her life. (National Enquirer)
- Caleb and Asher share an emotional moment of connection. (Soap Opera Digest)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.