Friday, November 12, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of November 15, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Caleb struggles to connect with Asher. Colby’s attraction to Asher grows. Caleb reaches out to Colby for help. Will JR say the words Annie’s longing to hear from him on Monday, November 15? Kendall invites JR and Annie to the big Thanksgiving dinner she’s planning. Annie tells JR she wants to have what Zach and Kendall share. JR points out to Annie that the pair didn’t get to where they are without overcoming more than their share of problems. Kendall tells Bianca about her plans for her and Zach’s renewal of vows. Fate slams the Slater’s with a tragic blow on Thursday, November 18. Griffin examines Kendall after she’s hit with a sudden dizzy spell at the hospital. On Friday, November 19, a threatened Erica presses Jackson to push up their wedding date after listening to him talk about Krystal.
The Inside Story: What Goes Up…
Zach helps Greenlee and Ryan get to the island where Nick is staying. Ryan makes Greenlee a promise about their future after another disappointing search for Nick. Greenlee and Ryan make love on Tuesday, November 16. Liza clashes with Opal and Tad about the trial. Krystal supports Jackson who frets that he’s let his daughter down. Liza informs Jackson and Krystal that the jury has reached a verdict. Ryan and Greenlee find Nick. On Wednesday, November 17, Nick gives Greenlee what she’s looking for. Greenlee calls Jackson and gives him the good news. Ryan and Greenlee bask in their love. Jackson reels when Greenlee greets him back home with the news that the new evidence has been destroyed.
A Closer Look: Demons of the Past
Jake confides in Angie about his ex-wife, Carolyn, contacting him. Amanda gets to know Dr. Griffin Castillo (Jordi Vilasuso), Pine Valley Hospital’s new cardiologist. Griffin exhibits a delightful bedside manner when Tad brings Opal in with chest pains. Jake punches Griffin after getting a good look at him upon arriving on the scene on Tuesday, November 16. Jake explains to Amanda that Griffin is the man who stole Carolyn from him in Sudan. Amanda asks Griffin to lunch hoping to learn more about what happened in Sudan. On Friday, November 19, Jake talks with Tad about what Griffin did to break up his marriage. Griffin spills to Amanda that Carolyn has contacted Jake about a position with Doctors without Borders.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Major ‘AMC’ Star Exits! Emmy Winner Set to Return?
- Rebecca Budig is ‘Skating with the Stars’
- Newborns and Splits for Past & Present ‘AMC’ Stars
- All My Children: November PreVUE
- Former ‘GH’ Star Lands Role on ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Announces Allen’s Replacement
- Daytime’s Youngest Stars Find ‘Glee’
- Two ‘All My Children’ Stars Land Prime Roles
- Mayfield Wraps Up His ‘AMC’ Stint
- Daniel Cosgrove Returns to ‘AMC’
- CBS Daytime Superstar Heads to ‘AMC’
- Ricky Paull Goldin Expecting First Child
- Hartley and Vilasuso Join the Cast of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Axes Two Actors! Characters Set to be Recast?
- Big Returns this October on ‘AMC’
- Vincent Irizarry Involved in Contract Dispute with ‘All My Children’
- One Major ‘AMC’ Star Out? Two Others Return!
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 22, 2010
- Greenlee learns her fate. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Shock gives way to chaos as the actual person behind David’s demise makes a dramatic entrance into court. (Soap Opera Digest)
- News of Zach’s fatal plane crash spreads through Pine Valley. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Kendall lashes out. (Soap Opera Digest)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.