Wednesday, November 24, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 29, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Erica expresses her concern for Kendall to Jack. Family and friends go to Spike’s pageant. Greenlee, Ryan and Emma share Thanksgiving dinner together.
- Tuesday: Erica is taken to the police station. Madison faints in Ryan’s arms. Asher accepts JR’s invitation to join the family for Thanksgiving dessert.
- Wednesday: Caleb helps Erica in a jam. Liza tells Jackson that his law license will be taken away. Amanda tries to get Griffin to tell her about Jake’s experience in Doctors Without Borders.
- Thursday: Ryan tells Frankie he will protect the ones he loves. Ryan urges Greenlee to petition the court. JR insists Annie join him on his business trip to DC.
- Friday: Erica wants to talk to Liza woman to woman. Marissa finds out that Annie went to D.C. with JR and informs Caleb. Asher finds Damon and Colby in a hot kiss.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.