Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 15, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Zach helps Greenlee and Ryan get to the island where Nick Pearson is staying. Colby tells JR to stop using Asher to get back at Caleb. Caleb holds important information back from Asher.
- Tuesday: Liza gets word that the jury has reached a verdict in David’s murder case. Amanda gets to know Griffin (Jordi Vilasuso), the new doctor at the hospital. Tad takes Opal to the hospital when she experiences chest pains.
- Wednesday: Ryan and Greenlee find Nick Pearson. Jackson gets a call from Greenlee who tells him that they have new evidence. Damon takes Liza to the hospital for a checkup.
- Thursday: A tragic accident happens. Kendall invites Annie and JR to the big Thanksgiving dinner she is planning. Colby sees Asher with no shirt on and tries to hide the effect it has on her.
- Friday: Erica becomes territorial when Jackson tells her how supportive Krystal has been. Amanda asks Griffin to lunch to get the story regarding Carolyn. Bianca introduces Griffin to Kendall.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.