Monday, October 4, 2010 at 3:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Quick Peeks for the Week of October 4, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #12155) — Robin tells Patrick she will not give him another chance. Sam considers Jason’s offer that they live together. Brenda and Sonny get closer. Dante and Lulu are orders back to the U.S. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Tuesday: (Episode #12156) — Suzanne makes her way to Port Charles. Sam offers to find Michael a hooker. Sonny reaches a decision regarding Claire. Patrick tries to get Robin to change her mind. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Wednesday: (Episode #12157) — Suzanne and Diane butt heads. Maxie wants to get Brenda on the cover of Crimson. Maxie urges Robin to make up with Patrick. Kate and Olivia go at it. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Thursday: (Episode #12158) — Jax and Brenda are reunited. Robin and Brenda have a heart-to-heart conversation. Lucky receives a suprise visitor. Ethan admits that he enjoys working for Tracy. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Friday: (Episode #12159) — Carly and Brenda bump into one another. Robin tells Sonny to follow his heart and go after Brenda. Will Brenda admit her true feelings for Sonny? Maxie learns how smitten Spinelli is over Brenda. (Rated: TVPG L)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.