Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 1:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Quick Peeks for the Week of October 18, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #12165) — Brenda wants Jason to keep Sonny away from her. Luke and Jason discuss the Balkan. Lisa continues to push Robin’s buttons. Mayor Floyd remains determined to get Dante off the Port Charles police department. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Tuesday: (Episode #12166) — Brenda needs Robin’s help. Sam tells Jason she will not sleep with him. Lucky saves Siobhan’s life. Lisa moves in to an apartment on the floor as Patrick’s at Metrocourt. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Wednesday: (Episode #12167) — Robin thinks Lisa is messing with her patients at the hospital. Carly informs Claire that Brenda and Sonny broke up. Ethan has a plan. Tracy offers to marry Luke, but on one condition. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Thursday: (Episode #12168) — Carly and Jason share a steamy kiss. Luke fakes a heart attack in front of Tracy. Suzanne and Jack press Brenda to confess the truth. Robin confieds in Maxie. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #12169) – Claire and Sonny realize they have been set up by Carly. Brenda reveals to Spinelli that she always ends up hurting the men she gets involved with. Sonny apologizes to Claire. Lucky meets with Jason. (Rated: TVPG L)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.