GH PreVUE: Week of October 4 Edition
Friday, October 1, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of October 4, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Patrick and Robin are shaken by the depth of an unhinged Lisa’s despair on Monday, October 4. On Tuesday, October 5, Patrick refuses to give up on Robin despite her harsh rejection. Robin receives contradicting advice. Matt advises Patrick. Nikolas wants to keep Brook Lynn close. Suzanne has confrontations with Jason and Diane after arriving in Port Charles. Kate and Olivia come to blows on Wednesday, October 6. Spinelli’s reaction to Brenda gives Maxie pause about using the model to get back in Kate’s good graces. Sam decides to stop letting her insecurities get the better of her. Agent Bates effectively deports Dante and Lulu. On Thursday, October 7, Lucky gets a surprise while sitting in jail. Lucky acts on Luke’s advice on neutralizing the opposite sex after catching up with Siobhan on Friday, October 8. Luke is arrested.
The Inside Story: Too Far
On Monday, October 4, things heat up when Brenda and Sonny reunite in Port Charles. Diane confides in Alexis her concerns about Claire’s potential wrath after spying an intimate moment between Sonny and Brenda. Kristina informs Claire that Brenda is in Port Charles. Brenda turns to Jason for assistance in keeping her desire for Sonny in check. Meanwhile, his sights set on reuniting with his old love, Sonny tell Claire that they’re done on Tuesday, October 5. Not so coincidentally, the D.A. is prompted to re-open the car-bomb case against Sonny. Jax learns Brenda is back in town. On Thursday, October 7, Sonny and Jax clash over Brenda. Brenda and Robin, meanwhile, have a heart-to-heart about men. Robin pushes Sonny in Brenda’s direction. Brenda goes to see Jax. Carly makes a demand after finding Jax and Brenda together. Brenda resolves to confess her love to Sonny, but something gets in the way.
A Closer Look: Too Close
Desperate to overcome his issues with sexual intimacy, Michael asks Jason to help him find a prostitute. Sam decides to help Michael out, sensing Jason’s hesitance to the idea. Sam’s pal, Candy, meets with Michael on Tuesday, October 5. Michael loses it when Candy starts to come on strong. On Wednesday, October 6, Michael confides his inner turmoil to Jason. Carly tries to raise Michael’s spirits. Dante confides his concern to Lulu about Michael’s fragile emotional state.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- GH Buzz: Sebastian Roche Returning to Soap?
- Anthony Geary Brings Luke Back to ‘GH,’ But Not Port Charles
- GH Casting: For Once, Bob Guza is Sticking to His Word
- Who Will Be Leaving ‘General Hospital?’
- Leslie Charleson Responds to Reports of Contract Status Change
- Is This Surprising? Leslie Charleson Taken Off Contract
- Who is The Balkan? Brenda Will Soon Find Out
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 11, 2010
- The Balkan orders “Ronan” to kidnap Brenda Barrett. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Robin confronts Jax about his meddling with Sonny and Brenda. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Questions arise when Ethan is roughed up by … Johnny’s thugs. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Claire gives Jason a jarring ultimatum. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Robin is stunned when Lisa arrives back to work at the hospital. (TV Listings)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.