Friday, October 22, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of October 25, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Monica arrives to inspect a startled Luke; is Spencer’s jig up on Monday, October 25? Lulu presses Lucky to join the family cause. On Tuesday, October 26, Molly turns to Michael after discovering Kristina’s “friends” have set her up for a fall. Olivia tries to broker peace between her son and boyfriend. Michael and Dante bond as brothers. On Thursday, October 28, Sonny and Robin share a powerful moment. Patrick does what he thinks is best for Robin. Lisa watches closely as Robin and Emma arrive at the hospital in their Halloween gear. Robin panics when she realizes Emma is missing on Friday, October 29. On Wednesday, October 27, “GH” airs an encore presentation of their December 1, 2005 episode. In this episode, Jason and Sam spend what they believe are his last days in paradise; Georgie is held hostage by Diego; Jax asks Elizabeth for relationship help; and Luke is protective of his little girl.
The Inside Story: Tangled Webs
On Monday, October 25, Lulu states her claim to Dante while pursuing Brenda to do a cover shoot for Crimson. Claire, meanwhile, informs Dante that he’s been assigned to guard Brenda. Sam and Brenda have an awkward encounter sans Jason. Brenda remembers her romantic past with Jax. Carly scoffs at Lulu’s request concerning Ms. Barrett. Sam insists to a reluctant Jason that he use her instead of Brenda as bait to lure out the Balkan. Brenda makes plans of her own after overhearing Jason and Sam’s discussion. Jason, Lucky and Dante help Sam transform into Brenda Barrett. Dante proceeds with an even more difficult task: keeping the real Brenda in her Harborview Towers room. Swavek contact the Balkan after overhearing the truth about “Ronan’s” identity. Lucky orders Siobhan to stay put. Brenda has a nightmare. Spinelli plays the fool for Brenda. On Friday October 29, Brenda slips away from Dante’s watch and races to get to the warehouse just as “Ronan” is kidnapping “Brenda.” Siobhan is approached by a frightening figure outside of Wyndemere.
A Closer Look: Tell Me Lies
Sonny is affected when he sees Jax and Brenda sharing a warm moment. Intent on solving the car-bombing case, Claire re-interviews Alexis, Kristina and Johnny. Johnny and Sonny keep face when they have a run-in. Claire keeps her focus on her job when Sonny attempts to make up for lost time. Mike calls Sonny on his feelings for Brenda on Thursday, October 28. Michael refuses to continue his conversation with a hostile Kristina who accuses him of lying about Sonny’s part in the car bombing. Sonny maintains his innocence to Claire. Ronnie finds proof of Sonny’s guilt. On Friday, October 29, Kristina confronts Johnny and Ethan demanding the truth. Believing Johnny and Ethan’s claim that Sonny is innocent, Kristina reconciles with her father.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- ABC Confirms Sebastian Roche’s Return to ‘GH’
- GH Buzz: Sebastian Roche Returning to Soap?
- Anthony Geary Brings Luke Back to ‘GH,’ But Not Port Charles
- GH Casting: For Once, Bob Guza is Sticking to His Word
- Who Will Be Leaving ‘General Hospital?’
- Leslie Charleson Responds to Reports of Contract Status Change
- Is This Surprising? Leslie Charleson Taken Off Contract
- Who is The Balkan? Brenda Will Soon Find Out
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 1, 2010
- The Balkan’s henchmen manage to nab two females in Port Charles. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Carly convinces Spinelli to dig into the mystery behind Brenda’s latest drama. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Claire chooses between career and love when Ronnie hands her proof of Sonny’s culpability in the car-bombing. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Patrick is forced to apologize to Lisa when he can’t find evidence to incriminate her. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Robin finds herself in a life-threatening situation, again … with Lisa around the corner. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.