Friday, October 15, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of October 18, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Mayor Floyd presses Ronnie to assist him in ending Dante’s career ASAP. On Monday, October 18, a conflicted Dante lashes out at Michael. Luke asks Carly to shelter her uncle until he can convince Tracy to take him back into her heart and home. Ethan and Luke put their plan in to motion on Thursday, October 21. Convinced he really did suffer a coronary due to Lulu and Maya’s finishing touches, Tracy vows to stay by Luke’s side. Jason updates Sonny after meeting with Luke to discuss the Balkan. With little time to enjoy the afterglow, Lucky and Siobhan scurry to make it out of Ireland alive. Suzanne and Jason pressure Brenda to admit her true connection to the Balkan. Lucky asks Nikolas for a favor concerning his girlfriend. On Friday, October 22, Jason and “Ronan’s” alliance doesn’t go unnoticed by the Balkan’s men.
The Inside Story: So Many Men
Brenda and Dante have another tense confrontation. Jason supports Brenda who reels after rejecting Sonny again. Not one to stay down for long, Sonny manages to get very close to Ms. Barrett on Tuesday, October 19. The mobster agrees to give Brenda space but tells her that he is not giving up on them. Brenda calls Robin for support. On Wednesday, October 20, Carly bristles when she learns Jax is building a special apartment for Brenda at the Metro Court. Michael admits that he finds Brenda attractive. Claire asks Dante to do a background check on Brenda after Carly informs her that the model dumped Sonny. On Thursday, October 21, Carly pulls a shocked Jason into a kiss in front of Jax. Carly tells Jason that they have to have sex in order to motivate Jax to pursue her over Brenda. Carly’s plan to reunite Sonny and Claire ends up working out despite her machinations. Lulu pays Brenda a visit. Sonny confronts Dante about Brenda on Friday, October 22.
A Closer Look: Head Games
Lisa confronts Patrick in the GH locker room wearing just her underwear. The doctor later moves her attention to Robin who responds to her antics with a slap across the face on Monday, October 18. Robin incriminates herself. Steve defends Lisa against Patrick’s accusations. Lisa rents a room on the same floor as Patrick at the Metro Court. On Wednesday, October 20, Epiphany warns Robin that if she doesn’t get a grip, the only person everybody is going to believe is out of their mind is her. Robin freaks out when she thinks Lisa is messing with her patients. Steve believes Lisa. Lisa revels as Robin continues to unravel. Robin confides in Maxie. Patrick is taken aback by Robin attack on him.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- ABC Confirms Sebastian Roche’s Return to ‘GH’
- GH Buzz: Sebastian Roche Returning to Soap?
- Anthony Geary Brings Luke Back to ‘GH,’ But Not Port Charles
- GH Casting: For Once, Bob Guza is Sticking to His Word
- Who Will Be Leaving ‘General Hospital?’
- Leslie Charleson Responds to Reports of Contract Status Change
- Is This Surprising? Leslie Charleson Taken Off Contract
- Who is The Balkan? Brenda Will Soon Find Out
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 25, 2010
- Sonny sees Brenda sharing a tender moment with Jax. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Sam tries to convince Jason to use her as bait to lure out the Balkan. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Jason, Lucky, Dante and Sam set their trap for the Balkan. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Sonny and Robin discuss the idea of forgiveness. (TV Listings)
- Ronnie finds evidence tying Sonny to the car bombing. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.