Friday, October 1, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of October 4, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Damon accepts Liza’s offer. Krystal warns Colby that Asher is nothing but trouble. Colby goes to Asher for answers. Angie rallies the troops at the hospital. Jesse turns to Jake for help in relating to his wife on Tuesday, October 5. On Wednesday, October 6, Erica and Jackson return home due to Greenlee’s legal dilemma. Erica reprimands Kendall. Greenlee asks Jackson if he can forgive her. Kendall warns Greenlee that it may not be the best time to have a heart-to-heart with Erica. Krystal ponders what feelings Erica’s return has stirred up in Caleb. Jackson asks Krystal for help. Caleb and Erica call a truce on Thursday, October 7. Krystal confides her concerns to Opal.
The Inside Story: Burning Fires
Annie refuses to let Colby dampen her spirits as she prepares for her party. JR makes sure Scott can’t keep his promise to Annie. Realizing JR sabotaged her party on purpose, Annie goes ballistic. Annie and JR are consumed by passion and have sex. On Wednesday, October 6, Scott makes it back home just in time to walk-in on his wife and JR post-coital. Annie begs Scott to forgive her. Scott tells Annie to get out of his house and tosses his wedding ring into the garbage. JR is unsuccessful in his attempt to prevent Marissa from finding out what’s going on when she arrives at the mansion on Thursday, October 7. JR finds himself at the receiving end of smack downs from all of the women in his life. Colby reaches out to Scott. Caleb gives Scott advice about handling his cousin.
A Closer Look: Laws of Love
Ryan promises Greenlee everything will work out. Madison tells Liza that she lied about Greenlee. On Monday, October 4, Liza makes it clear to an upset Madison that she believes her retraction is the true lie just as Ryan arrives on the scene. Greenlee confides to Kendall that she’s going to confess her true feelings to Ryan once things settle down. Kendall points out to Greenlee that her belated confession may not result in the outcome she desires. Jackson vows to get his daughter off the hook on Wednesday, October 6. Ryan gives Madison a key to his place. Secure in his affection for her, Madison tells Ryan to go to Greenlee’s bail hearing. Greenlee is granted bail. Jackson realizes Greenlee is still in love with Ryan. On Friday, October 8, Jackson asks Greenlee to consider throwing Ryan under the bus to save herself.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Daniel Cosgrove Returns to ‘AMC’
- CBS Daytime Superstar Heads to ‘AMC’
- Ricky Paull Goldin Expecting First Child
- Hartley and Vilasuso Join the Cast of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Axes Two Actors! Characters Set to be Recast?
- Big Returns this October on ‘AMC’
- Vincent Irizarry Involved in Contract Dispute with ‘All My Children’
- One Major ‘AMC’ Star Out? Two Others Return!
- All My Children Fan Club Weekend 2010
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 11, 2010
- A desolate Scott pays the price after telling Caleb about his betrayal of Palmer’s trust. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Caleb and Jackson come to a new understanding. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Madison, Kendall and Greenlee get some company after converging at Kendall’s house to escape the paparazzi. (TV Listings)
- Tad leads Ryan to a witness that might be able to fill in some of the holes about his actions on the night of David’s death. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- David’s murder trial gets underway after Greenlee refuses Liza’s final plea deal offer. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.