Friday, October 29, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of November 1, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Caleb and Krystal realize AJ is missing. JR begins to realize that he may have dug himself into a hole he can’t possibly get out of. On Tuesday, November 2, Annie takes the fall for a grateful JR. Zach and his (former) business partner arrive at an amicable agreement concerning the casinos. Jesse accidentally learns the gender of his unborn child. Amanda spies a perplexed Jesse. Jake confides in Tad when the past comes back to haunt him on Thursday, November 4.
The Inside Story: The Truth Shall Set You Free
Greenlee denies Madison’s accusation on Monday, November 1. Meanwhile, Ryan clears up any misconceptions Zach may have. Greenlee confronts Nick. Jackson confides his fears to Erica. Erica gives Greenlee some advice. Zach confronts Kendall and Greenlee after overhearing their revealing chat about Ryan. Greenlee takes the stand on Thursday, November 4. Liza question where Greenlee’s great love for David was when she recently made out with her ex-husband outside of the courtroom. An emotional Greenlee admits to the courtroom that she didn’t love David as a husband but insists that she didn’t murder him. Ryan begins to realize something is not right when Zach reveals the secret Greenlee and Kendall have been keeping. Tad reveals he traced the large sum transferred to Nick’s account back to David. Ryan concludes David set him up to take the fall for murder.
A Closer Look: Rage Against the Machine
Erica and Colby put the pieces together concerning Caleb and Asher’s connection. Asher confronts Caleb. Erica confronts Caleb with the truth. On Tuesday, November 2, a stunned Caleb accidentally sends his hostile son tumbling down a flight of stairs. Erica listens as Caleb recalls that he hasn’t seen his son since he was an infant and didn’t even know what Sonia named him. JR confronts Caleb about his relationship with his son. Colby sits by an unconscious Asher’s bedside. Damon tells Colby that he doesn’t trust Asher. Colby is thrilled to find Asher conscious on Friday, November 5. Caleb realizes just how deep Asher’s hatred towards him goes. JR taunts Caleb.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- All My Children: November PreVUE
- Former ‘GH’ Star Lands Role on ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Announces Allen’s Replacement
- Daytime’s Youngest Stars Find ‘Glee’
- Two ‘All My Children’ Stars Land Prime Roles
- Mayfield Wraps Up His ‘AMC’ Stint
- Daniel Cosgrove Returns to ‘AMC’
- CBS Daytime Superstar Heads to ‘AMC’
- Ricky Paull Goldin Expecting First Child
- Hartley and Vilasuso Join the Cast of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Axes Two Actors! Characters Set to be Recast?
- Big Returns this October on ‘AMC’
- Vincent Irizarry Involved in Contract Dispute with ‘All My Children’
- One Major ‘AMC’ Star Out? Two Others Return!
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF NOVEMBER 8, 2010
- Erica offers Ryan and Greenlee use of her plane in their race to track down Nick. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Ryan and Greenlee receive help from a surprising source. (National Enquirer)
- Asher confronts JR about his intentions. (TV Listings)
- Caleb decides against tarnishing Asher’s image of his mother for his own gain. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Madison goes out on a date. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.