Friday, September 17, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of September 20, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
On Monday, September 20, Jax and Carly’s happy reunion hits a minor snag courtesy of Morgan. Sonny and Claire face Diane’s ire on Tuesday, September 21. On Wednesday, September 22, Nikolas asks Maxie to work her magic on Brook Lynn. Lucky ends up all tied up. Dante tells a horrified Lulu what her brother is really up to. Lulu is determined to help Lucky despite Dante’s protest. Spinelli ponders Dante’s connection to the Balkan. Dante and Lulu come dangerously close to blowing Lucky’s cover on Thursday, September 23. Sam reaches out to Michael. On Friday, September 24, Sonny warns Michael of what he stands to lose if he chooses a life in the mob.
The Inside Story: The Bodyguard
Sonny continues to use Claire to try to forget about Brenda. In Rome, Brenda tells a discontented Jason to get ready to spend the night as her date at a fancy gala. Brenda and Jason break away from the paparazzi and appear to be bonding as they catch up. Suzanne explains the effect of Brenda’s work at ASEC to Jason. On Wednesday, September 22, Spinelli has his work cut out for him when a picture of Brenda kissing Jason on the cheek at the gala becomes hot on the internet. Jax ends up facing the fire after a none-too-pleased Carly catches sight of the photo. Sonny, meanwhile, tells Michael about the model he once loved. Brenda finds Jason and Murphy discussing her love life. Jason observes that Brenda isn’t over Sonny. Suzanne tells Jason to leave after learning he is in the mob. The Balkan’s thugs corner Brenda in her hotel room and take drastic action to get the truth from her. Jason arrives and kills the thugs. Jason rushes to get Brenda help after realizing she is overdosed on heroin on Friday, September 24.
A Closer Look: Loose Cannon
Lisa makes an unsettling move to beat Robin and Patrick at their own game on Monday, September 20. The doctor mixes Robin’s HIV medication with the high-dose tranquilizers she acquired. Robin later takes the tampered-with medication. On Wednesday, September 22, Matt tears into Patrick for his tactless behavior with Lisa. Robin fills Matt in on what’s really been going on. The effects of the drugs settle in while Robin is driving sending her careening into a wooded ditch. Patrick turns to Mac and Steve for help after discovering Robin and Emma missing. Steve finds a dead nurse in the hospital stairwell. Robin wakes up in a secluded cabin … alone with Lisa on Friday, September 24.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- Who Will Be Leaving ‘General Hospital?’
- Leslie Charleson Responds to Reports of Contract Status Change
- Is This Surprising? Leslie Charleson Taken Off Contract
- Who is The Balkan? Brenda Will Soon Find Out
- ‘Pretty Woman’ Meets Nikolas Cassadine on ‘General Hospital’
- GH Casting: September’s Labor of Education
- Erin Chambers is Lucky to be on ‘GH’
- Andrea Marcovicci Heads to Port Charles
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 27, 2010
- Robin’s life is in the balance after she takes a tumble down a well. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Siobhan overhears the truth about Lucky’s identity. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Dante questions Lulu’s lust for adventure. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Brenda arrives in Port Charles. (National Enquirer)
- Spinelli’s interest in Brenda makes Maxie jealous. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.