Friday, September 3, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of September 6, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
An encore presentation of “AMC” airs on Monday, September 6. Caleb is personally affected as he watches the grief of a particular person on Tuesday, September 7. Colby and JR take notice of Asher’s peculiar reaction to uniformed authority. Scott faces off with JR on his plans to usurp him. On Thursday, September 9, a devastated Angie learns that her days at PVH may end much sooner than she expected. Kendall burns the contents of Liza’s briefcase which lands her in a new pair of hand-cuffs on Friday, September 10.
The Inside Story: Death Becomes Him
On Tuesday, September 7, shockwaves spread after David is pronounced dead on the Yacht Club Terrace. Ryan, meanwhile, wakes up in David’s room with no memory of what just transpired and a wound on his hand. Jake suspects foul play in David’s demise. Accusations are made. Liza assures the mayor that she’ll do her job should Jake’s suspicions prove accurate. On Wednesday, September 8, an autopsy is performed. Liza’s search for the truth doesn’t win her fans in Pine Valley. Ryan worries about Greenlee. Natalia is surprised when Ryan informs her that he may have killed David. Madison arrives at the police station demanding answers. Colby bristles when Liza refuses to keep her recap of Ryan and David’s brawl between them. Liza shoots down Ryan’s attempt to cut a deal. Annie visits Ryan in jail on Friday, September 10. JR is surprised when Annie turns to him for help in getting Emma’s father out of his mess. David haunts someone close to him.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- All My Children Fan Club Weekend 2010
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
- Greenlee comes clean with Kendall and Bianca about her (and David’s) misdeeds. (Soap Opera Digest)
- New alliances are formed as the tension between Scott and JR intensifies. (TV Listings)
- Krystal questions what exactly Caleb feels for Erica Kane. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Madison thinks she knows who is really responsible for fatally dosing David with poison. (National Enquirer)
- Tad agrees to investigate the guilty party. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.