Friday, September 24, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of September 27, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Mr. and Mrs. Martin and Mr. and Mrs. Chandler go out on a double date on Monday, September 27. Kendall is hurt when Bianca reveals the message Zach left for her saying that he doesn’t want to be around her for the time being. Madison reassures Randi. Colby misses the old Damon. After a sexy run-in with Annie on Wednesday, September 29, JR makes plans to get Scott out of the country. Caleb questions Scott’s choice to leave his wife home alone with JR on Friday, October 1. Brot questions why Natalia doesn’t want to tell Jesse about them.
The Inside Story: Family Entanglements
Asher accepts Marissa’s gratitude for helping Caleb. JR once again reprimands Asher for his physical tactics. Marissa overhears the men talking and jumps to the wrong conclusion. Caleb refuses to compromise with JR on Chandler Europe. On Tuesday, September 28, JR confronts Asher and questions why he didn’t inform him that he’s Caleb’s son. Marissa tells Caleb that Asher, not JR, knocked him out. Colby worries about Asher’s focus on Caleb and involvement with JR. Marissa and JR continue to clash over AJ on Thursday, September 30. JR assures Asher that he has not intention of losing his son to Marissa. Caleb lets JR know he’s representing his ex-wife in court. Marissa warns Asher to stay away from her son. Marissa’s hatred of Annie gets the best of her and she’s unable to keep her promise of a peaceful co-existence to AJ.
A Closer Look: The Walls Close In
Greenlee insists to Jesse that despite how it looks she did not kill David on Monday, September 27. Ryan confronts Greenlee with an important question. Jesse shows Ryan footage of Greenlee delivering the soon-to-be tainted drinks to David. Madison and Ryan discuss Greenlee. Kendall snaps at Greenlee to forget about Ryan for a moment and focus on her own grim state of affairs. On Thursday, September 30, Liza pays Greenlee a visit after Madison lets it slips that Greenlee said she’d like to kill David preceding his death. Ryan vows to stand by Greenlee, who continues to hide the truth from him. The judge orders Greenlee be held without bail. Ryan helps a claustrophobic Greenlee on Friday, October 1.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Daniel Cosgrove Returns to ‘AMC’
- CBS Daytime Superstar Heads to ‘AMC’
- Ricky Paull Goldin Expecting First Child
- Hartley and Vilasuso Join the Cast of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Axes Two Actors! Characters Set to be Recast?
- Big Returns this October on ‘AMC’
- Vincent Irizarry Involved in Contract Dispute with ‘All My Children’
- One Major ‘AMC’ Star Out? Two Others Return!
- All My Children Fan Club Weekend 2010
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 4, 2010
- Tad and Colby celebrate Damon’s accomplishment. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Jack and Erica return to Pine Valley. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Anger gives way to passion for Annie and JR. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Scott throws his wedding ring into the garbage. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Ryan gives Madison the key to his apartment. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.