Thursday, September 2, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of September 6, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Encore Presentation of the June 10, 2010 “All My Children” episode where Jake and Amanda get married; Greenlee makes a confession; and Angie collapses.
- Tuesday: A major character will die. Accusations are made as to who did it. A loved one breaks down.
- Wednesday: An autopsy is performed. One character turns him/herself in to Natalia. Asher is in a rush to leave when the cops show up.
- Thursday: The seemingly guilty person tries to cut a plea deal with Liza. Madison confronts someone about the death. Angie receives devastating news.
- Friday: The person killed haunts someone close to him/her. Another arrest is made. A mother visits the father of her child in prison.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.