Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of October 4, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Tad and Colby congratulate Damon on getting his GED. Liza offers Damon an assistant job at her law firm. Kendall’s reassigned from scrubbing toilets to mopping floors.
- Tuesday: Colby wonders what JR and Asher are up too. Caleb catches Asher trying to break into his house. Annie is furious with JR for ruining her party.
- Wednesday: Will JR and Annie be able to resist each other? Erica returns from her trip. Greenlee apologizes to Jackson and asks for forgiveness.
- Thursday: Scott removes his wedding ring and tosses it into the garbage. Krystal confides in Opal that she’s worried about Marissa’s custody battle with JR. Caleb and Erica agree they do not want to keep fighting over Cortlandt.
- Friday: Annie thinks all JR wants from her is sex. Ryan gives Madison a key to his apartment. Jackson suggests to Greenlee that Ryan take the fall.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.