Monday, August 9, 2010 at 3:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Quick Peeks for the Week of August 8, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #12117) — Sonny gets Claire caught up on his history with Brenda. Brooke arrives at Dante’s doorstep. Johnny and Judge Carroll butt heads. (Rated: TVPG L,S)
- Tuesday: “Brenda Barrett’s Men: A General Hospital Marathon” airs on ABC and SOAPnet. At 1 PM ET: (Episode #8602 – encore of the 11/05/96 episode) — Brenda is set to marry Jax when Sonny arrives with his long-lost wife Miranda. (Rating: TVPG L, S). At 2 PM ET: (Episode #8831 – encore of the 09/24/97 episode) — Brenda remembers her relationship with Sonny when he leaves her at the altar. (Rated: TVPG S, V). And at 3 PM ET: (Episode #10138 – encore of the 10/29/02 episode) — Brenda and Jason wed. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Wednesday: (Episode #12118) — Brenda returns to Port Charles. Maxie and Lucky share a kiss. Carly warns Lulu about Dante. (Rated: TVPG L, S, V)
- Thursday: (Episode #12119) — Brenda is threatened by the Russian mob. Johnny lets Ethan in on his plans for Sonny. Sam has an aswer for Jason. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Friday: (Episode #12120) — Brenda is haunted by her past. Claire works to ensure that Jason is released. Johnny, Dante, and Ethan work to protect Michael. (Rated: TVPG L)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.