Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 4:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Quick Peeks for the Week of August 39, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #12131) — Sonny plots to leave the country. Brenda and Murphy return to Rome. Robin figures out that she is being set up by Lisa. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #12132) — Lisa is confronts by Robin. Lulu is rocked by Carly’s confession. Dante testifies on behalf of his father. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #12133) — Jason realizes that Sonny has gone to find Brenda. Robin assures Nik he did the right thing. Johnny tells Claire that Sonny was the one who shot him. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #12134) — Suzanne urges Brenda to return to the U.S. Brook Lynn makes an admission to Carly. Olivia pleads with Johnny to tell the truth. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #12135) — Sonny and Brenda lock eyes. Michael talks with Kristina’s friend Blair about being in prison. Sam talks to Jason about Brenda. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.